Hugh Jackman | Jonathan Ross | Lady Gaga | News

Lady GaGa: 'I Do Have a Really Big Donkey Dick'

Gaga

Lady GaGa appeared on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in the UK and discussed her name, her outrageous fashion, her parents, her inspirations, and the phrase "you're bluffin' with your muffin" from the song Poker Face.

Ross also asked her if rumors are true that she's really a very well-endowed young man. Said GaGa: "Well, I do have a really big donkey dick."

Inspiring this reaction from Hugh Jackman, who was also on the show:

Jackman

Added GaGa: "'Bluffin' with your muffin,' it's about Poker Face-ing with your sexuality. When I was making love to my old boyfriend I used to think about making love to women sometimes. I never told him but I'm sure he's watching now."

Watch the interview, and her performance of Poker Face, AFTER THE JUMP...

Poker Face:

Comments

1. Hugh clearly wants to see this really big donkey dick. Mind you, he's been bluffin' with his muffin for quite some time.

Posted by: David D. | Apr 20, 2009 10:06:04 AM

2. God bless Hugh Jackman! He is so genuine in his responses.

xo
    Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Posted by: NativeNYker | Apr 20, 2009 10:16:07 AM

3. -I could have sworn at 1:07 she was going to just pull that wig off.
    -she's a better dancer now, but I don't know about gutteral primal screams...it's a little bit too "korn" for me.
    -Dress= fierce x5

Posted by: omgyawu | Apr 20, 2009 11:19:20 AM

4. I don't get the fascination with this wanna-be drag queen. Very generic.

Posted by: busytimmy | Apr 20, 2009 11:51:20 AM

5. Might be just because I'm a Brit living in the US, but the interesting bit for me what when Ross asked about the special person in her life and said 'he' or 'she'. Not one laugh from the audience. Considering that Ross is arguably the UK equivalent of Jay Leno I thought that was nice. Maybe I've just got jaded from seeing 'show me your gay face' Jay Leno.

Posted by: Gregus | Apr 20, 2009 1:30:45 PM

6. What DOES Lady Ca-Ca do?

Sing? That's singing?

Where the fuck did she come from and when is she going back?

Posted by: Tralfaz | Apr 20, 2009 4:51:28 PM

7. I'm not sure where the haters are coming from but this girl is TALENTED. Classically trained, singer/songwriter and has (her own) style. She's hot! Get with the program people.

Posted by: Joseph | Apr 20, 2009 11:52:06 PM

8. Seriously. When I heard her do acoustic with herself and a piano, I was sold.

She's fun. And sometimes music can simply be fun.

Posted by: Rey | Apr 21, 2009 12:21:01 AM

9. AWESOME!! Lady GaGa just continues to impress with her performances. This version of "Poker Face" definitely has a little heavier "rock" edge to it. But, she still pulls it off marvelously! My friends and I saw her "Fame Ball" here in Orlando 2 weeks ago and this girl is one hell of an amazing performer! She has some spectacular talent! I hope she is around churning hits for years to come!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Apr 21, 2009 1:15:05 AM

10. Dear Mr Germanotta:
    I know you did not have alot of time to spend with your daughter while she was growing up. You were busy making the fortune that she now brags about on her shitty album. Let's keep it to one, shall we?

You see the consequences. Desperate bids for attention by trustfund babies are not what they were, say, eight years ago. Fashion does not obscure lack of talent, which all of your little girl's "influences" had in spades, but she lacks completely. Her personality is nauseating. Take her home, pops. She looks under the influence of something in this interview, and it ain't ginger tea.

Love,
    Queer Abby

Posted by: Michael B, Esq | Apr 21, 2009 2:19:42 PM

11. I haven't followed all the GaGa hype. She's kinda boring and vapid, huh? Singing about Texas Hold 'Em and Poker Face? Blah

Posted by: SteveDenver | Apr 21, 2009 10:51:42 PM

12. Omg she is a man..!

Posted by: Xoe | Apr 28, 2009 4:40:19 PM

13. Let's get the record straight. Hugh Jackman has been married for more than a decade. He also has children.

Posted by: Vindicate Hugh Jackman | May 6, 2009 2:50:42 PM

14. i can believe people that criticize lady gaga, speacilly if you listen to miley cirus and demi lovato and all that disney shit..

lady gaga is the only pop artist that actually enjoy watch performing alive.. i mean this is not the typical performace of brytney spears or christina aguilera...lady gaga its in another fuckin dimension... for me " not fan pop" "fame" of lady gaga rapes in the ass all the madona records..

if we speak about music, "fame" is fuckin amazin.. i love all the fuckin synths in the songs.. its not like all that shit tha use a little bit of hip hop and pop,,,damnnn im so fuckin tired of that formula..like in the songs of gwen stefani"hollaback girl" and "word it up" ... damn dude.. fuckin annoyin songs

i really thanks to god that someone like lady gaga do somethin a little bit diferrent that all the shit from disney.. and all those "diva pops" brintey spears, crhistina aguilera, gewn steani, madona.... they all suck compare to lady gaga...

however i have never been fan of pop music..

Posted by: bichola parada | Aug 16, 2009 5:28:15 AM

15. why don't he/she just cut the donkey out??? why make a big issue out of it?

Posted by: blah blah | Sep 30, 2009 2:02:03 AM

16. what did she me exactly by that comment?

Posted by: ADavies | Jan 9, 2010 8:33:39 AM

17. HOLY CRAP GEZZZZZZZZ LADY GAGA HAS A DICK ON HER BUTTOM THAT LIKE SOMONE HAVE *** OMG S_X OMG OMG THAT HUGE DICK!!!!!111

Posted by: Kakasshi | Feb 13, 2010 1:01:47 AM

18. deer sir ,my penice is too short and thin so i want to make my penice big so that i can make big or not?

Posted by: rajkumar | May 29, 2010 3:49:18 AM

19. how can i take that medicine ?
    and where can i find that

Posted by: rajkumar | May 29, 2010 3:50:52 AM

20. I dnt actualy believe this,i guess its jus one of her jokes

Posted by: Babygaga | Mar 23, 2011 3:17:21 PM

21. I dnt actualy believe this,i guess its jus one of her jokes

Posted by: Babygaga | Mar 23, 2011 3:18:37 PM

22. Dear Rajkumar, to make big your penice , you must go to Venice.
    Or try screaming "GaGaGaGaGa" All the time...people will think you r a baby and it will will be a good excuse.

Happy Penance on your penice!!!

Posted by: DaddyGaga | May 16, 2011 7:55:53 AM