Bill Maher | Chris Pine | Dick Cheney | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Zachary Quinto

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #478

DICK CHENEY: As a Republican, I'd take Rush Limbaugh over Colin Powell.

ZACHARY QUINTO: A recent photo shoot for Ocean Drive magazine.

SETH MACFARLANE: Gay rights champion and  Family Guy creator tells Bill Maher, "I like a good ass f*ck as much as the next guy."

CHRIS PINE: His appearance on Friday night's Jimmy Kimmel, where he revealed his connection to the 70's TV cop show CHiPs.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I love hearing Brian's voice without watching Family Guy. Seth kicks ass.

Posted by: coffee&chicory | May 11, 2009 6:40:42 PM

2. Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth. How much to I love, nay adore thee? Good looking, funny, a voice to melt butter and a liberal atheist. Why, oh why, oh why can you not be gay too.

*lip wibble*

Posted by: Midland | May 11, 2009 6:47:54 PM

3. Dick Cheney would burn in hell if you could burn evil.

SETH MACFARLANE should be our spokes person. He is one straight man I'd love to convert.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 11, 2009 6:53:29 PM

4. Seth is awesome, looking forward to Star Trek and Dick is a "dick"! It is over, you are done, shut the hell up! I am sick of listening to Dick Cheney. He is an anchor to the past and it is time to look forward. His time and movement are gone.

Posted by: RB | May 11, 2009 7:40:35 PM

5. Umm...yeah...I've had a crush on Seth McFarlane for like YEARS...if he ever goes gay, so going to try to get me some of that...rawerrr

Posted by: Matt | May 11, 2009 8:21:24 PM

6. But we don't need MORE clothes on Zach! Sigh... oh that sauna scene in So Notorious...

Posted by: Kevinvt | May 11, 2009 8:46:12 PM

7. Seth McFarlane: I want you.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | May 11, 2009 9:34:07 PM

8. Oh Seth...marry me.

Posted by: david | May 11, 2009 10:48:31 PM

9. among the straight guys we love: seth and zach. i am still hoping if they are indeed straight, that they are not all that straight.

attractive, smart and funny. who could want more?

Posted by: nic | May 12, 2009 6:45:29 AM

10. Dick, you're not a republican, you're a facist and a dick. I'm a republican and I'd take Colin Powell--BTW, a real American, not a traitor like you--over a gas bag traitor like the drug-addled and many times factually wrong Limpballs any time. Did you hear that Limbaugh through your Oxycotin induced hearing loss?

Posted by: woodroad34 | May 12, 2009 12:27:41 PM