Los Angeles | Mario Lopez | News

BigGayDeal.com

Mario Lopez Emerges from the Waves in Malibu

Mario Lopez showed off his shiny pecs for the 2009 Nautica Malibu Triathlon on Saturday, raising money for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

[images splash]

Comments

1. Mario Lopez is dead-center my type.

Posted by: Hank | Sep 14, 2009 11:50:29 AM

2. Wow - she's waxed within an inch of her life. I'd rather see a little more body hair.

Posted by: Steve | Sep 14, 2009 12:07:24 PM

3. omg, gurl wears more makeup for a marathon than jackie stallone. nice body, but couln't he let at least one manly hair grow somewhere on it? i know, don't even say it. yes i am a bitter old queen. : )

Posted by: casey | Sep 14, 2009 12:26:09 PM

4. Did Mario really do the running portion shirtless? That is a shameless act of self-promotion. Note, none of the other runners photographed behind him felt the need to run shirtless. How can he get is picture in People if he's not shirtless?

Posted by: J.Lowrot | Sep 14, 2009 12:39:09 PM

5. ...and a deliciously shameless act of self-promotion.

Honey, as Ulla said (from "The Producers"), "If you got it, flaunt it".

Posted by: Rad | Sep 14, 2009 12:46:59 PM

6. I'd eat the corn out of his poop.

Posted by: The Milkman | Sep 14, 2009 1:02:05 PM

7. Im sorry I cant GUSH all over him....yea,yea,he's eye candy..but -- anyone who CHEATS on thier WIFE (ON THIER HONEYMOON)is a DOG...I don't care who it is...and besides the fact - his Xwife (they divorced not long after she found out) is a Major babe.....this guys Ego needs to be checked,and checked good!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 14, 2009 1:14:08 PM

8. I've stood around the transition areas and gawked enough times to tell you that all triathletes shave every scrap of body hair.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 14, 2009 1:19:55 PM

9. You know, he's way my type, but, I'm with Disgusted on this one.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Sep 14, 2009 1:51:35 PM

10. D.A., I had no idea ML had cheated on his wife. I haven't really followed his life and career, with the exception of that Greg Louganis biopic. But knowing that, I have lost all interest.

Still, nice pictures. And he does have a trace of a treasure trail.

Posted by: Hank | Sep 14, 2009 2:09:46 PM

11. Mario Lopez is in the same category as Eddie Ciprian. When a guy is that good looking you pretty much should expect him to stray, especially if he's young. I mean, do you really think one person is gonna satisfy him? That said, I would do him in a second......

Posted by: Davey | Sep 14, 2009 2:58:40 PM

12. ok since someone mentioned it -- could u imagine IF Mario Lopez MATED Eddie Cibrian and they had a child? WOW

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 14, 2009 3:28:56 PM

13. Not for me,but he sure keeps in shape.Good for him.

Posted by: john | Sep 14, 2009 4:32:36 PM

14. i never even heard lopez was married. is this verifiable, or has someone got their super hot attention whores mixed up?

Posted by: jack | Sep 14, 2009 5:02:06 PM

15. He's got an incredible body but that pic of his face.. he's got an Alice the Goon thing going on.

Posted by: pablo | Sep 14, 2009 6:03:17 PM

16. But with that body are you really going to notice the face?!

Posted by: jaragon | Sep 14, 2009 6:32:21 PM

17. Ugh. He's revolting. Such a publicity seeking whore.

Posted by: Glenn | Sep 15, 2009 7:21:01 AM

18. Jack -

Re the "was it Mario or Eddie" question, about four or five years ago, the rumor was that ML cheated on Ali Landry at his bachelor party and then shortly after their wedding. She had the marriage annulled less than a month after they were married.

Posted by: TL | Oct 25, 2009 1:19:14 PM