Blood Donation | Don't Ask, Don't Tell | Lady Gaga | Larry King | Michael Jackson | News

Larry King Preview: Lady Gaga Talks 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell', Gay Blood Ban, and Anti-Gay Discrimination

Gaga_king

Lady Gaga guests on tonight's Larry King Live. A few previews of the show have popped up.

In one, Gaga is asked about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" and anti-gay discrimination.

Says Gaga: "I just think that in terms of education - sexual education, political education, and social education in schools, I think it's important to be specific about civil rights and a person's worth. No person is worth any less than another human being based on their sexual orientation."

In another, she is asked about her health, and her relationship with Michael Jackson.

Watch them both, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Larry King look alike?

Posted by: vatm | Jun 1, 2010 10:44:08 AM

2. I can't stand it when clebrities wear sunglasses during interviews. If you want to hide so bad, how about not doing the interview?

Posted by: matt | Jun 1, 2010 11:16:15 AM

3. LOVE HER! Gaga rocks!

Posted by: RobbyRob | Jun 1, 2010 12:31:22 PM

4. Lady Gaga always dresses like her interviewee... I think it's kinda cute.

Posted by: Denis | Jun 1, 2010 12:33:43 PM

5. Can't wait for this.

@ GRABBINNEWSCUM

Who said she was an expert on gay politics?

What she is is a high-profile entertainment figure beloved around the world who has not once shied away from letting it be known her admiration and respect for gays and lesbians.

I'm damn glad we have her.

I can't believe people are so obtuse as to not get why she dressed like she did (sunglasses and all) after seeing Larry King's (iconic) wardrobe.

Posted by: Leonard | Jun 1, 2010 12:42:47 PM

6. LOL she's out mannishing King and putting her own spin on Annie Lennox's look from the 80s kudos to GaGa -- she's changing America one mind at a time!

Posted by: David B. 2 | Jun 1, 2010 3:49:22 PM

7. I actually was lucky enough to tell Gaga to her face how much I appreciated her work during the protests & speeches in Washington about DADT and Marriage Equality. She has taken steps to not only nurture her fans with her art, but also through public displays of solidarity.

This sort of drive to create awareness about social issues and humanize them for people who may not be so familiar with a gay person, as well as give confidence to us all....puts her in a category above just artist. She is a real icon.

Posted by: Josh A. | Jun 1, 2010 7:30:21 PM

8. I hate her music and could honestly careless for her,PERIOD! But I do admire and respect her views on gay and lesbian equality as well as her utmost support for gay and lesbian equality.

Posted by: Rocky | Jun 1, 2010 9:28:20 PM

9. I love her music and am glad she is so outspokenly on our side.

Tom in Long Beach

Posted by: Tom in Long Beach | Jun 2, 2010 2:59:23 AM

10. to the somebody (hehe i made u a somebody,instead of the nobody u are,kind act of the day)"you pretentious qunt" qunt hmmmm i think you mean ya first name

Posted by: sal | Jun 2, 2010 8:14:54 PM

11. It was a very good interview and she's surely a more subdued person than people expect. Well spoken too.

Posted by: Drew | Jun 3, 2010 1:24:01 AM