Kylie Minogue | London

Watch: Kylie At G-A-Y

Screen shot 2010-07-11 at 9.13.27 AM
Lately, Kylie Minogue has been stepping out in full force to promote her new album "Aphrodite" and, when doing so, certainly hasn't neglected her gay fan base. Last night she performed a set of tunes off of the album at G-A-Y in London. Watch a few clips from the show AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. I know it's a club and all, but if people would stop screaming so loudly (at least near the camera's mic) we might actually be able to hear and enjoy the songs.

If only the official "All the Lovers" video had more LGBT representation like the club video :/ Oh well, it's still a great video :)

Posted by: ravewulf | Jul 11, 2010 1:01:01 PM

2. It looks like an amazing night.

Posted by: Waynesf | Jul 11, 2010 2:47:16 PM

3. Sure she's had a top 3 single in the UK and the album has gone straight to no 1 but the song is rubbish and the album is so-so.

Posted by: mylesD | Jul 11, 2010 6:50:40 PM

4. She puts on a good show and seems like a sweetheart, but for the life of me I cannot get into her music.

As for how gay I am, I didn't even notice the female dancers had also removed a lot of clothing until pretty much the end of All the Lovers.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 11, 2010 7:02:38 PM

5. The whistle is the vuvuzela of the gay nightclub. However she is flawless. Get Out Of My Way shoul be the smash from the CD.

Posted by: twostepcub | Jul 11, 2010 7:41:15 PM

6. That looks like so much fun! Love her.

Posted by: KFLO | Jul 11, 2010 8:17:53 PM

7. Her best album in 22 years. Honestly. It's easy breezy summery pop at its best. Go Kylie Go!

Posted by: Spamouflage | Jul 11, 2010 10:50:56 PM

8. Count me down as one gay guy unable to get into her music. I'm told she's a huge gay icon, but I don't think her allure reaches North American audiences. I think its due to her lack of history here... her music surfaces sporadically but doesn't really make a cultural dent.

Posted by: John | Jul 11, 2010 11:15:43 PM

9. Just got the new cd &, although "X" was GENIUS & didn't do as well as expected, this one is growing on me every listen. She's got a great live vocal, tight & spot-on, so rare with the best entertainers today. Check out her recent Jonathan Ross appearance on youtube for a much clearer performance. Thanks for posting!

Posted by: YUM! | Jul 12, 2010 12:38:09 AM

10. All The Lovers is certainly her best song in a long time. However the album has taken the producer's idea of cohesiveness a step too far. Given her voice is thin at the best of times, and needs to be triple tracked to sound half way decent, the lack of variation in melodies and tempo has produced what sounds like one prolonged cat screech. Of course it'll sell bucketloads to the gay tweenies.

Posted by: Jimbo | Jul 12, 2010 4:08:18 AM

11. that was very an entertaining video.. Thank you for that buddy.

Posted by: PMP training | Jul 3, 2011 2:38:34 PM

12. now this video really appreciates me the importance of gay people.

Posted by: class online | Jul 3, 2011 2:39:38 PM

13. What a fantastic performance.. It's really amazing.

Posted by: puppies for sale | Aug 7, 2011 2:17:31 PM