Film | Josh Duhamel

BigGayDeal.com

Josh Duhamel's Undies Help Promote New Movie

Josh
Once you get through the trailer for the new movie "Life As We Know It," it'll be clear why the film's one-sheet uses an underwear-clad Josh Duhamel as its main selling point. The half-naked star might be the only thing that gets people into the theater.

Watch the trailer AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. I'll breast feed Josh anytime he wants!

Posted by: Otto | Aug 29, 2010 1:39:26 PM

2. I think were Duhamel fully naked, I still wouldn't dare to try to sit through this shit-bomb.

Posted by: princely54 | Aug 29, 2010 2:37:31 PM

3. I actually thought it looked okay. Greg Berlanti can be fun and entertaining and this looks like it might be Katherine Heigl's best films yet (though that doesn't say much).

Posted by: Joe | Aug 29, 2010 3:50:31 PM

4. I don't think anyone has ever looked less convincing as a slobby husband than Josh Duhamel. He just looks ridiculous with his skinny legs and washboard abs. But the movie will be awful, so why overanalyze, I suppose.

Posted by: Robert | Aug 29, 2010 4:00:52 PM

5. it didn't look too bad

Posted by: beegee | Aug 29, 2010 7:28:22 PM

6. this looks great! I cried during eat pray queef, and hope to do the same for this. Everything katherine hoggle is in is my favorite movie.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 29, 2010 7:40:33 PM

7. i like this premise for a film! I jsut hope its good.

Posted by: Alex Paris | Aug 29, 2010 8:08:32 PM

8. As much as I know that this movie will be the greatest FILM in history...does the ticket come with a barf bag? I'm sick of bringing barf bags and books on tape to movies.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 29, 2010 11:09:23 PM

9. Josh is SO hot. I wouldn't even pay attention to the plot (or lack of). I'd be too busy fantasizing about him being my husband.

Posted by: Kyle | Aug 30, 2010 12:46:58 AM

10. Gigantic YAWN! ( I think I dislocated my jaw!)

Posted by: wimsy | Aug 30, 2010 9:42:18 AM

11. A couple thoughts: 1. Although the movie surely will NOT be getting any Oscar nominations, it doesn't look as bad as everyone seems to say. 2. I think the movie shows that the definition of "family" is one that is made, even from unlikely sources, and that love is what defines a family. 3. They really missed the boat, in that, this COULD have been a rather controversial movie if the 2 "godparents" had been 2 men. That way Josh Duhamel could have been in his underwear with Jake Gyllenhaal!

Posted by: james Brown | Aug 30, 2010 9:57:09 AM

12. @Princely54:

Here ya go, you wouldn't even have to pay the admission price (nsfw).

Posted by: DLRnATL | Aug 30, 2010 10:39:20 AM

13. Zzzzzzzzzz....

Posted by: Johnn | Oct 10, 2010 3:42:13 PM

14. The movie looks cute and Josh always looks hot.

Posted by: jaragon | Oct 10, 2010 9:34:40 PM