Comments

1. gayalltheway says

Hey Mr. Brown, since I am a lot younger than you and it is very likely that I am going to out-live you, you can be sure that after you die, I will locate the place where you are buried, and spit on it. (and you should be grateful that I am only going to spit on it). Thanks.

2. Matt26 says

It is important you post these videos here. But I shouldn’t listen to them. I oppose his views so totally. After listening this, I am even more sure than before LGBT groups should not give up one half of millimeter on their demands. This is a fight LGBT needs to win.

3. Bart says

For those of you who remember, this guy reminds me of Wally’s friend Lumpy from LEAVE IT TO BEAVER. Has about the same insight too. Why is it every time Brain Brown talks, I hear the sound of a toilet flushing in my head?

4. says

Love the statement “I’m going to answer these questions not in a yes or no way but in the best way I know how..” So essentially you’re not going to answer them at all.

I have to say I find his statement about can we possibly imagine how hard it is to stand up for traditional marriage is one of the most insulting things I’ve ever heard. I’m sure it’s very hard for him but nowhere near as hard as for all of us who don’t even have marriage to protect.

5. Zooboomafoo says

Now that I see what this man really looks like I find it false advertising and insulting that so many gay websites use a file photo of him that was clearly taken about 20 years, 50 pounds and many thousands of hair follicles ago.

They used to do the same with Peter LaBarbara, posting an ancient photo of him from when he was fairly attractive.

PLEASE, from now on, when reporting on these two ass clowns, post CURRENT photos so that people can see what hate can do to people.

Maggie Gallagher the same. Has anyone seen her lately. The constant hate has made a woman, who used to only be homely, downright scary!

6. says

Okay, I realize this is important for people to see. I get it. I really do.

But with this guy there is no coming to the table, there is no compromise, there is no shades of gray when it comes to morality. In his mind he’s right and we’re wrong. Period. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

This entire video was an exercise in hitting your head against a brick wall. Repeatedly. Until you’re blinded by the cascading blood gushing from your forehead and finally you pass out from exhaustion or blood loss or a combination of both.

Again, it’s important to see intolerance and hate in real time. It’s important as a learning device. Hopefully someone watching this video will have a change of heart.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to attend to my forehead wounds.

7. Brent says

It’s nice to know NOM is run by idiots that can’t coherently explain their argument.

8. jexer says

Dunno why, but this guy reminds me of “Biff” the red-neck bully in the “Back to the Future” movies.

I am not concerned… I know we will have marriage equality eventually. You can’t call it “Morality” when it is built upon unfairness and injustice.

9. Drew says

I really love the 3-4 NOM videos over the past couple of weeks. I don’t agree with interviewees in them, but it’s so interesting to hear them explain their positions in such depth (‘depth’ used loosely, of course).

10. Drew says

Also, this guy just proves these people are grasping at straws now with such stellar replies as “I don’t answer hypothetical questions!” So there, they don’t WANT to argue; they just want to be stupid and let inevitable progress run them over.

11. Mike says

Brown makes the familiar victimology complaint about retribution against those who voice anti-Gay opinions.

Peter and Paul were executed for their Christianity but Brian Brown just can’t bear the torment of negative opinion.

Pitiful. Just pitiful.

How does it feel Brian? Get used to it…I think I’m gonna get a seat closer to the front of the bus now.

12. perfectedlove says

Marriage is not just about any 2 people.
    I agree with Brian. He is not showing anger despite all these loaded trap questions. That is the sign of a healthy individual.

13. TANK says

No, no. This is about getting the person “interviewing” brown off guard. He performs all of the propagandist tactics by asking questions he already knows the answer to, and repeating them (talking points). Then he doesn’t answer any of the questions the interviewer askes him, and supplies answers to questions not asked. That’s the way it’s done from Goebbels to Hannity. You keep your “interlocutor” jumping from one foot the next, while laughing at the dance. Because the truth doesn’t matter…it’s what you can get stupid people to believe that has cash value to these degenerates.

14. Mike In Philly says

If it looks like Ted Haggard, if it walks like Ted Haggard, if it sounds like Ted Haggart, then it must be Ted Haggard.