Comments

1. Craig says

Oh what Google can dig up! Just typed his name, got a website from 2008 breathlessly asking, “Is Johnny Weir gay?!”

Now what I want to know is whether that Adam Lambert feller is gay or not. Some of the videos recently have me thinking, just maybe he’s not the hyper macho Republican cowboy I think he is …

2. Paul R says

This is a standard dance song, very 80s in style, but I was expecting so much worse. I have mixed feelings about Weir, but I’m tired of actors and other performers putting out music because it’s usually embarrassing. But this is just a heavily produced auto tune piece of dance candy.

3. Bryan says

Another “singer” with no voice, no musicality, and no message, selling pathetic hormonal clichés for fun (not) and profit (hope not). When did gay men become unable to distinguish between revolutionary sex radical and pathetic fashion victim?

K$sha on ice.

4. Jimmy says

I like Johnny, but this is crap. And from the image, crap is what is smeared all over him. Takes the notion of Dirty Love in the wrong direction. Maybe it’s craptastic.

5. says

wow. lame. and so completely derivative of PSB. but i’m sure it’ll be a club hit – the gays do love their tragic divas.

ooh. wtf, just got to the point where he raps. bad. very very bad. (almost as bad as the fur pelt’s he’s wearing on the cover

6. Arrigato? No thanks. says

It’s a good thing he can skate. Auto tune can only do so much.

Maybe it’s just my lap top’s speakers and this sounds really good in some parallel universe.

7. Pareidolius says

Autotune ≠ “can sing”, but whatever. What has become apparent is that he really needs to fire Rachel Zoe if she let him be photographed like that.