David Beckham | News | Tattoo

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: David Beckham Explains His New Jesus Tattoo

Tattoo_beckham

David Beckham gets a new tattoo, people notice. This time, he posted a video and photos on Facebook explaining it.

And it is, after all, just a continuation of Brand Beckham...

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. stupid is as stupid does

Posted by: mld | Feb 26, 2011 4:32:41 PM

2. Poorly done.

I'll never understand why these people with neverending financial ressources chose such abysmal tattoo artists.

Posted by: Steve | Feb 26, 2011 4:49:56 PM

3. cute

Posted by: ratbastard | Feb 26, 2011 5:08:04 PM

4. Beckham: "Everyfing on me has a meaning, an 'is one means, 'I. Am. Jesus.'"

Posted by: Red Seven | Feb 26, 2011 5:08:05 PM

5. Speaking of Christianity, leviticus has something to say about marking your body.

Posted by: ratbastard | Feb 26, 2011 5:09:17 PM

6. yeah, he's an imbecile.

Posted by: Trey | Feb 26, 2011 5:47:55 PM

7. His point is that Jesus was well "hung" - so am I.

Posted by: Philo | Feb 26, 2011 5:52:15 PM

8. jeebus save me from beckham's ego!

Posted by: Andrew K | Feb 26, 2011 6:13:28 PM

9. he is getting long in the tooth and its more likely to broaden his appeal to xtianista idiots

They loves them some jeebus and anyone who simply says jeebus. remember how they all went weak in the knees over bush saying jeebus was his favorite philosopher

anything and everything the bekhams do is 99.999999% contrived for marketing themselves/their brand kaching$

anyway; when he is all wrinkly the tats will look really gross

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Feb 26, 2011 7:16:43 PM

10. Well we all knew that Beckham saw himself as some type of messiah, didn't realize he saw his sons as cherubs, though...hmm.
    Anyway, what I really would like to know is whether or not he specifically asked for Jesus to have pubic hair peeking through his sarong?

Posted by: The Iron Orchard | Feb 26, 2011 7:18:16 PM

11. he can kick a ball....but what an idiot otherwise. There's a fine line between getting a tattoo and body mutilation. I think he just passed the goal line.

Posted by: anthony | Feb 26, 2011 7:44:09 PM

12. Awww ...look at the pretty Bull

Posted by: booka | Feb 26, 2011 9:06:14 PM

13. Why do beautiful men feel the need to desecrate their bodies?

Posted by: JONNY NYNY2FLFL | Feb 27, 2011 12:21:57 AM

14. I know it's absurd to expect others to share my tastes, but I've always found tattoos of cartoon characters to be too silly for words.

Posted by: Bryan | Feb 27, 2011 1:10:36 AM

15. don't care about the ink -- I'm swooning over the hint of pit hair! (fetish is as fetish does!)

Posted by: ACe | Feb 27, 2011 2:04:18 AM

16. he is a lizard person! just like Rummy.

Posted by: Ian Awesome | Feb 27, 2011 4:31:50 AM

17. When it comes to religion and homophobia...it is pretty black and white for me. No other institutionhas done more to demonize and belittle gays and lesbians. That is a FACT ...sadly a fact some gay religious individuals request we ignore. Sure there may be gay friendly religious folks out there, but a GREAT many are not....and anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to convert you into their religious ideology. Even in my 40 years on this planet in many parts of this world, the most open minded, and loving of Christians told me "I don't hate you, I hate the sin of what you do (homosexuality)"....THAT'S OFFENSIVE. Religious is offensive at best, and pure hate at worst. Sooner we realize that, sooner we face the truth and reality of matters when combating homophobia. Too often, people get a free pass because they are "religious" and LGBT fall for that gimmick of enabling them to get away with their bigotry because they are religious.

Any "star" that celebrates it with body ink is a zealot in my book.

Posted by: Real Talk | Feb 27, 2011 5:42:17 AM

18. Eew.

Posted by: TJ Parker | Feb 27, 2011 7:42:11 AM

19. Religion and culture are harmful, but the imagery of Jesus is simply a metaphor for a part of man's various elements of mythology since ancient times. There's always a savior element in our lives. Although an athiest, I find the imagery of Jesus' sacrifice beautiful.

Posted by: Let's think here | Feb 27, 2011 8:01:31 AM

20. Religion has always been used to justify bigotry and superiority. That is the main underlying theme. Religion has certainly held humankind back for centuries.

Posted by: Matt Ford | Feb 27, 2011 10:28:18 AM

21. Doesn't the fact that you can kick (or throw or catch or dribble) a ball qualify you as an expert in every possible area of life?

Posted by: wimsy | Feb 27, 2011 12:31:27 PM

22. One knows not whether to laugh or cry !

Posted by: Sqqueak | Feb 28, 2011 2:17:50 PM

23. I clicked for the petty story, but stayed for the entertaining and spot-on comments.

Posted by: Drew | Mar 6, 2011 4:50:24 AM