Britney Spears | Ke$ha | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Listen: 30 Seconds of Britney Spears' New Single 'Till the World Ends'

Worldends

A 30-second snippet of the new Britney Spears single "Till the World Ends" was released on a German Amazon site.

Ke$ha wrote the song and spoke about it with Spin:" That song is me imagining her and any female musician touring the world. You know, when you got out, and you're having an amazing, magical night and you don't want to go to sleep and you want it to last until the world ends."

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was spectacularly boring.

Posted by: KJ | Mar 3, 2011 10:28:37 AM

2. Can't really judge how the single will be from this snippet... but definitely is going to be fun!!

Posted by: Phil | Mar 3, 2011 10:36:03 AM

3. Not feeling it.

Why is she having Kesha write her songs now? Working with her producers...

Kesha was just a girl to hold people over until the next Britney album came out, and not even very well.

Now Britney herself is downgrading to Kesha. I'm getting less excited about the album with every new Dr Luke/Kesha song.

I hope there's more Bloodshy & Avant and Danja.

Posted by: Wes | Mar 3, 2011 11:08:42 AM

4. I feel like the last person on Earth that actually doesn't give a crap about this sh*t.

Posted by: Keith | Mar 3, 2011 11:18:15 AM

5. Amazon really needs to do a better job at determining which 30 seconds to sample for their previews. Also, let's not forget that Ke$ha worked with Britney before she earned her dollar sign, and part of why Britney has been successful is her willingness to put her spin on whatever sound is popular at the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But it's still fun to listen to.

Posted by: barto | Mar 3, 2011 11:39:24 AM

6. Hmm, a song written by Kesha (I refuse to give in to the dollar sign bullshit) to be "sung" by Britney Spears. Where are the other three horsemen?

Posted by: Austin | Mar 3, 2011 11:42:31 AM

7. ALRIGHT! Catchy hook there...yay! I can totally see myself bumpin' and groovin' to this at the bar. Unfortunately, I feel like childbirth has taken away BritBrit's energetic dance skills, such as she had back in the days of the "Crazy" video...which means, overall, she has little to offer me now! Thank God for the ascendancy of Gaga to save me from sheer boredom in pop musicland.

Posted by: Priscilla Queen of the Jungle | Mar 3, 2011 11:50:18 AM

8. Keith, my brother. You are not alone.

Posted by: Christopher | Mar 3, 2011 12:51:20 PM

9. Even less people care that you don't care.

Posted by: Wes | Mar 3, 2011 12:58:41 PM

10. can someone please explain to me when every gay guy on the planet decided that their music/film/television/every other pop culture interest had to mirror that of a 12 year old girl? it's beyond pathetic at this point.

Posted by: EO | Mar 3, 2011 2:58:52 PM

11. @EO

Get the stick out of your ass. Why does liking anything have to be age specific? I don't particularly like Brit's new direction but I'm not going to bash people who do.

Posted by: KKay | Mar 3, 2011 5:17:57 PM

12. Please stop posting Britney Spears song news twice a day. Thanks.

Posted by: Jon | Mar 3, 2011 6:26:05 PM

13. Thanks Jon.

Posted by: Brion | Mar 4, 2011 3:33:14 AM

14. EO

Some people never progress past their adolescence taste levels. Many of these people are gay men.

Posted by: christopher | Mar 4, 2011 6:03:30 AM