Bill O'Reilly | Donald Trump | Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Donald Trump Tells O'Reilly He's Opposed to Gay Marriage Because He Doesn't 'Feel Good' About It

Trump_marriage

More from last night's Bill O'Reilly interview with Donald Trump. Trump explains why he's opposed to same-sex marriage, and predicts Obama will come out in favor of it.

Says Trump:

"I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it. And I take a lot of heat because I come from New York...I'm opposed to gay marriage...We have other problems in this country. I don't think a president should be elected on gay marriage or not gay marriage...Based on everything I see, I think Obama is going to come out in favor of gay marriage."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "THE GAYS" ...lol. Two clowns having a conversation. I wish the media wouldn't give them a platform. Trump is insignificant in politics.

Posted by: jj | Mar 31, 2011 1:27:29 PM

2. Rosie was right about that poor excuse for a man.

Posted by: hank | Mar 31, 2011 1:27:44 PM

3. Then don't get gay-married. It's as simple as that

Posted by: Steve | Mar 31, 2011 1:35:15 PM

4. well - at least he is honest - admits it is just a 'feeling' as opposed to trying to create false facts to justify it.

Posted by: common sense | Mar 31, 2011 1:37:51 PM

5. Every time Trump opens his mouth, his brains fall out. This man really is an idiot on so many subjects it is mind boggling. How does he make and keep money? I've heard him talk about trade, China, Japan, our economic problems, Obama's birth certificate (which is an obsession with him), gay rights and a number of other issues. He's a lot like Palin, bumper sticker slogans, vague talking points and word salad but no real understanding of anything. I imagine this man's IQ is about equal to his shoe size and his thinking is as fuzzy as that furry thing on the top of his head. But, hey, he keeps his name and face on the tee-vee machine and for him that's the real payoff. He's a mental masturbator.

Posted by: Bob R | Mar 31, 2011 1:38:17 PM

6. What an AMAZING COINCIDENCE.

I don't "feel good" about having Donald Trump as president of the United States.

Posted by: Wrecks | Mar 31, 2011 1:43:22 PM

7. Um.... and is Trump on his 3rd or 4th marriage? I've lost count. Not exactly the best person to make comments on who should be able to marry...

Posted by: Annalisa | Mar 31, 2011 1:48:38 PM

8. I don't "fweel" good about this man, his shows, his building, his wives, his children.

They can all go to hell for all I care.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 31, 2011 1:48:43 PM

9. Annalisa: And that he trades his wives in for younger models (literally) says a lot of what he believes marriage should be.

Posted by: JimmyD | Mar 31, 2011 1:52:37 PM

10. Rock solid reasoning there, Trump. Good to know your positions are backed up by nothing more than vague feelings.

Posted by: Wes | Mar 31, 2011 1:56:56 PM

11. Q: Why didn't O'Reilly ask Trump how he justifies his anti-gay-marriage position when Trump has been married 3 times?

A. Fox is a Propaganda Channel, not a News Channel.

Posted by: Perfect | Mar 31, 2011 1:57:11 PM

12. Obviously, nothing Donald says on this subject is valid. Secondly, this is Fox News, meaning this interview can be ignored accordingly. Thirdly, Donald is a con artist and will say anything to get ahead, in this case, look like a "true conservative".

Ultimately, in the bigger picture, this is the main reason a large portion of anti-gays have for being anti-gay. I don't "like" it, I don't "feel good" about it, it doesn't "sit right" with me, and a lot of loaded illogical non-answers, based on irrational feelings, that these homophobes desperately validate to justify themselves to themselves.

Posted by: Francis | Mar 31, 2011 2:04:55 PM

13. Soon Donald Trump's hair will turn into cotton candy and float off his head.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 31, 2011 2:05:44 PM

14. You know, Donald Trump's hair.....I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it.

Posted by: excy | Mar 31, 2011 2:06:19 PM

15. He's opposed to gay marriage -- but his hair is in favor of it. In fact Trump's hair is planning to leave him for the yummy Xavier Dolon.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Mar 31, 2011 2:09:53 PM

16. Goddamn his hair is ugly... and so is he inside and out :)

Posted by: kenny | Mar 31, 2011 2:12:08 PM

17. His run would be very amusing. He's already stated that he won't do populist things like kiss babies. Wait until he gets 1% of the vote in Iowa.

Posted by: anon | Mar 31, 2011 2:26:46 PM

18. STFU Donnie-
    you have no credibility when it comes to rendering an opinion on marriages of any kind. You and FAUX Noise -a perfect combination of hot air and lies.

Posted by: nick | Mar 31, 2011 2:40:22 PM

19. "I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it."

In other words, he has no facts, reasoned arguments, or supportable conclusions, only personal prejudices which - being unfamiliar with the notion of ethics - he feels perfectly free to inflict upon those around him.

In other words, but for the scary hair hat, he's just like every other celebrity bigot expounding on something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Posted by: Bryan | Mar 31, 2011 2:40:50 PM

20. I don't feel good about trumps hair or fake tan.

BFD?

Posted by: jexer | Mar 31, 2011 2:42:44 PM

21. Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert have been having a field day with this clown. Stewart did his impression of Trump with his birther crap, as well as Barbour and Santorum.

"You know get me my birt certificate, dip it in gold, give it some fake tits and tell it to wait in my bedroom."

Plus Lewis Black has a great bit on the Donald.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Mar 31, 2011 3:06:53 PM

22. NA NA NA NA... NA NA NA NA... HEY HEY HEY... GOODBYE...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 31, 2011 3:39:19 PM

23. Anyone else think his candidacy is a plot by the Repubs to make their real candidates seem more grounded and rational?

Posted by: poison | Mar 31, 2011 4:49:27 PM

24. If you don't feel good about it, don't get married to a gay person (after you divorce your next wife).

Posted by: SanJ | Mar 31, 2011 4:55:08 PM

25. If he's so worried about it than maybe he shouldn't marry a gay person.

Posted by: Kyle | Mar 31, 2011 5:15:54 PM