Lady Gaga

BigGayDeal.com

Lady Gaga Releases Cover Art For 'Born This Way'

277818162
And it's very metal. What do you think?

Comments

1. Cut. Print. Lame.

But srsly, this is stupid.

Posted by: asgrgsaf | Apr 16, 2011 2:49:06 PM

2. It's funny. I like it.

Posted by: Barry O'Hearn | Apr 16, 2011 2:56:35 PM

3. Looks really . . . cheap. Seriously, it's like a high school photoshop project.

Posted by: LiamB | Apr 16, 2011 3:04:46 PM

4. Tumblr mocked it best with

and

Posted by: Kerry | Apr 16, 2011 3:07:24 PM

5. I had no idea she was born half-motorcycle. She was really good at hiding it until now.

Posted by: Adam | Apr 16, 2011 3:08:33 PM

6. Ugh the font......Yes that's my problem with it.

Seriously, why complain? Anything else probably would had been copying Madonna (Saying in a joking way). I'm just gonna enjoy the music, like I always have and always will.

Posted by: Redebbm | Apr 16, 2011 3:08:44 PM

7. ugh, the stupidest stuff you can think up is becoming chic. ...wow, i sound like my parents.

Posted by: Trey | Apr 16, 2011 3:17:37 PM

8. I saw on tumblr that supposedly this is a joke and the real one is coming Tuesday.

Posted by: Patrick | Apr 16, 2011 3:23:37 PM

9. I miss the "Just Dance" Lady Gaga with shoulder pads and a hair bow.

Posted by: David | Apr 16, 2011 3:30:04 PM

10. She talked a lot about it at her concert in Orlando last night. She talked about how she struggled with making the final decision and finally gave this one her approval yesterday. She showed it on the screen at the concert, so I'd be very surprised if it was a joke and another was shown on Tuesday. She wouldn't lie to her little monsters, would she?

Posted by: Chadiis | Apr 16, 2011 3:44:58 PM

11. She just released JUDAS RIGHT??? soo what did Judas do? HE BETRAYED JESUS! this is Lady Gaga's betrayal to her Jesus (US!!). the official comes out in 3 DAYS - Just like Jesus resurrected after 3 days of his crucifixion!. It's all a LIE!

Posted by: Joseph | Apr 16, 2011 4:06:39 PM

12. I like the fact that she's sexy without doing the whole pop starlet sex object thing. it's nice to have another female pop persona with a bit of an edge.

Posted by: mike128 | Apr 16, 2011 4:12:54 PM

13. she looks pretty ferosh. She really is getting into this KISS thing, I feel like next she will be Mrs Marilyn Manson. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted by: MadM@ | Apr 16, 2011 4:20:36 PM

14. She's Born into a Flying Monkey from the Wiz... go google it.

Posted by: gonegaga | Apr 16, 2011 4:49:45 PM

15. I feel at this point she's just mocking her own message and how her little monsters should accept themselves for being different... "Born this way" atop a bad gaga/motorcycle creature? It's all one big joke for me now.

Posted by: Ron Jay | Apr 16, 2011 5:08:25 PM

16. hmm.... I like this one better -- like she's not trying as hard 'to be her':

Posted by: k | Apr 16, 2011 5:37:25 PM

17. It looks like Madonna's Express Yourself.

Posted by: CRISPY | Apr 16, 2011 5:37:59 PM

18. K, YAAAAAAS! I do like that one better. I hope Joseph's theory is right & this will be unveiled Tues as the true cover

Posted by: redball | Apr 16, 2011 5:42:42 PM

19. She should just crash into a wall! At a high rate of speed!

Posted by: TJ | Apr 16, 2011 6:07:17 PM

20. Eh, Freddy Krueger beat her too it in 1989 when he turned a character into a motorcycle in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET V: THE DREAM CHILD ("Don't dream and drive!")

Posted by: Wirrrn | Apr 16, 2011 6:25:35 PM

21. It's rumored that this is a fake and one of her "3 betrayals" as a sort of "Judas-like" action (as her last 2 singles were released earlier than their announced date).

Posted by: Eugene | Apr 16, 2011 6:27:16 PM

22. If she truly wants to be "gaga," she should just use this as her cover.
    Ferosh!

Posted by: tpow | Apr 16, 2011 6:55:04 PM

23. I love gaga, but really hope this is not the real cover. That font is straight out of Lowrider or DUB magazine. Just cheap! It would be ok as an inset.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Apr 16, 2011 7:16:40 PM

24. No! It's a lie! It's just a joke!!!! She release the real one in 3 days! Because it's like Jesus and judas and Casper !!! Its all art!!! ART! ART!

LMAO! You stans are hilarious when you try to make excuses for her fail-ness.

Posted by: Daveny | Apr 16, 2011 7:34:59 PM

25. this is awful. awful.

Posted by: Daniel | Apr 16, 2011 7:56:04 PM