Comments

1. dc20008 says

Where does Christ teach that we should inflict this inhumanity on anyone???

Mr. Frothy Mix needs to go back to his Bible and reconcile his outrageous despicable statements with his Catholicism and Christianity, to say nothing of God.

2. mstrozfckslv says

Ed shultz later in the night had responses from Mccain’s people

The first one when asked about Santorum’s statements said “Who?”

The second mccain worker said that santorum was the stupidist person he had ever met in the halls of congress and had forgotten that fact but is now reminded by santorum on how stupid santorum is

😛

3. Bart says

“Everything I’ve read…” Okay, Rick, you need to stop there. It’s simple. Read facts not frothy right wing, regressive, tea party (read:ignorant) opinion.

I am having a hard time believing a guy with a misshaped head and eyes so close together can actually read anyway. Rick looks like that kid that played the banjo in “Deliverence” all grown up.

4. Rob says

@Greggie. I totally agree. It is so much fun to see all these haters reveal their stupidity when they have to go beyond the “gay is bad” mantra. Hopefully even only one undecided person who CAN think will here this soundbite and go “Wait, What?!?!” Eventually they will all have go back to their teaparty because no one will listen to them.

5. Harold Venable says

@ DC20008: “Since when does a Roman Catholic and a Christian support torturing human beings?” ?

Was that meant to provoke raucous laughter? A little history, my friend. That’s all I’m saying.

6. Go Galt. Please. says

I’m finally feeling sympathetic towards John McCain, and it took Rick Santorum to do it.
    I think I need to lay down with a wet towel over my face. I’ve got a sick headache.