Adele | Music | News

Watch: YouTuber Musicians Have Three-Way with Adele

Adelecollab

Alex Goot, Michael Henry and Justin Robinett put together this sweet medley of "Rolling in the Deep", "Turning Tables", and "Someone Like You".

Watch and listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That was really cool and their voices blend well. I think MIchael has a great sound for country music and Alex is just beautiful, sound and face : P

Posted by: RONTEX | May 26, 2011 12:04:15 PM

2. Okay, I was impressed.

Posted by: yunin | May 26, 2011 12:12:06 PM

3. Wow... LOVE this!!! Thanks, guys. Will there be an mp3 of this?

Posted by: Jeff in Brooklyn | May 26, 2011 12:20:42 PM

4. wondrous things are occurring on youtube. there is dreck too, but some fine talent is being polished and exposed there. i have subscribed to two of these guys already, and there are others as good or better.

Posted by: bandanajack | May 26, 2011 12:31:14 PM

5. That was really good. Loved the arrangement too.

Posted by: RJ | May 26, 2011 12:40:21 PM

6. @Jeff: Appears they are still acquiring rights - soon I would imagine.

Posted by: JNJ | May 26, 2011 12:57:23 PM

7. Really enjoyed that...

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | May 26, 2011 1:22:54 PM

8. very impressive!!

Posted by: nando6990 | May 26, 2011 1:30:00 PM

9. I really liked the arrangement and their voices! I, however, feel like the medley leaves something to be desired because the best parts of each song aren't in the medley. C'est la vie--still impressive.

Posted by: Richard | May 26, 2011 1:56:45 PM

10. Four Hands Piano haven't seen that in a while, made me smile.

Posted by: Dino | May 26, 2011 2:19:10 PM

11. Not bad. Ellen, here they come.

Posted by: Schniffy | May 26, 2011 2:39:45 PM

12. Nice to hear some REAL talent without any autotune for a change.

Posted by: Seamonster | May 26, 2011 2:47:09 PM

13. Very much agree with the comments above and think they're all cute, each in his own way. Don't know their individual names yet but dude with the glasses is just adorable!

Posted by: sparks | May 26, 2011 5:17:02 PM

14. Three very talented (and attractive) dudes- hope these leads to some pro recognition

Posted by: jaragon | May 26, 2011 6:00:03 PM

15. When I watch something like that I remember why I'm so totally and completely gay! God, I LOVE men! Especially ones who can sing and play instruments. So sexy!

Posted by: TampaZeke | May 26, 2011 9:09:19 PM

16. Way too up-tempo for Rolling in the Deep, although Turning Tables sounded great. The beauty and power of Rolling in the Deep is in its slow, methodic, contemplative production.... this ruined the entire spirit of the song. Take out the first third of the song and this would be excellent.

Posted by: John | May 27, 2011 12:51:59 AM

17. Beautiful voices... it sounded absolutely amazing. And all three boys are just completely adorable (even if Justin sings out of the side of his mouth, but that's probably me just channeling all the b*tchiness of classical training...)

Posted by: Bradley | May 27, 2011 2:40:11 AM

18. talented guys, well shot video, but it did absolutely nothing for me. sorry boys, piggy back on a different artist; Adele is untouchable.

Posted by: Trey | May 27, 2011 12:32:42 PM