Gay Marriage | Marcus Bachmann | Michelle Bachmann | New York | News | NY marriage equality

BigGayDeal.com

Randy Rainbow is Not Getting Gay Married to Marcus Bachmann: VIDEO

Marcus

Now that marriage equality has come to the Empire State, will Randy Rainbow have the "choot-spa" to marry his boyfriend Marcus Bachmann? Don't think so.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Talk about stereotyping. Because Bachman doesn't have a butch voice he's being labeled as a closet case. The guy may be scum but isn't this attack on him just as bad as the gender stereotyping that affects effeminate men, gay or straight?

There has not been any reports of Bachman having any gay affairs or visits to gay bars.

Attack him for his twisted views and unethical medical practice, not because he has a "gay" sounding voice.

Posted by: Vlad | Jul 25, 2011 10:58:07 AM

2. Whew, Vlad, girl, you are ON it! Miss Marcus is gay until proven guilty, I guess -- because being gay is such a horrible thing? Somebody's got more issues than National Geographic, but it ain't just Miss Minnesota, if you know what I'm saying.

And I also want to add at this time that the following of Marcus's co-screaming queens also are so het it hurts: Liberace, Roy Cohn, Richard Simmons, and my ninth grade Spanish teacher.

So, Miss Marcus, it don't matter if you swish, giggle, prance and sound like a circuit queen on the last night of the White Party, hon-eeee you are still all man -- meaning, of course,
    "not gay" -- until the videotape of you doing at least fourteen hustlers at once appears on the Internet. With accompanying affadavits. Notarized.

Or, you know, sane people could just acknowledge the evidence of their own senses.

Oh, and stop thinking that being called gay is some sort of insult, of course.

Besides, if being gay was so awful, why is Marcus Bachmann so amazingly, stupefyingly, screamingly GAY?

Posted by: ohplease | Jul 25, 2011 11:21:06 AM

3. I was so high on the heterosexuality of Miss Marcus, I screwed up my own rant: I meant he's "not gay" until proven guilty, natch. I blame it on "Dr." Bachmann's manly manliness driving me to distraction. Hey, I said "Dr." Bachmann, not his beard, Michele, you naughty boys!

Posted by: ohplease | Jul 25, 2011 11:23:30 AM

4. But he IS gay! And just because he'S mucked up his life by being in the closet he wants to make sure the rest of us don't have a happy life.

Posted by: PB | Jul 25, 2011 11:30:44 AM

5. Love the Miranda (mirandasings) cameo

Posted by: another guy named Jeff | Jul 25, 2011 12:24:41 PM

6. cute, hahaha

wait, the Bacmans?

the bachmans are (or should be) no one anyway. and if they don't like it, they DESERVE it.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Jul 25, 2011 1:44:31 PM

7. his best video yet -- no h8, but i'm not getting married. amen.

Posted by: jake | Jul 25, 2011 1:56:24 PM

8. Randy Rainbow's best! Very funny.

Posted by: Philo | Jul 25, 2011 2:59:53 PM

9. hahahahahaha! shut up, vlad. youre probably offended by toilet paper.

Posted by: lambillio | Jul 25, 2011 3:44:05 PM