Amanda Lepore | Music

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Amanda Lepore's 'Turn Me Over'

LeporeVideo

Legendary nightlife personality Amanda Lepore just released a video for her new track, "Turn Me Over." It's a hot track, and the video, directed by Marco Ovando, features a treasure trove of fine Brazilian men.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I feel like her face has been blasted with the laughing gas from the original Tim Burton Batman movie-caught in a frozen, distended, cartoonish clown-grin. It comes off as a death mask and is quite nightmarish.

I love her for what she does and for her convictions- but her surgery pushed her into the realm of monsters years ago.

Posted by: AedanCRoberts | Jul 8, 2011 10:09:23 AM

2. She is truly the epitome of freedom. I love her.

Posted by: Jeff | Jul 8, 2011 10:21:29 AM

3. Amanda is exactly what she wants to be and she does not care if you dont approve.

Posted by: TheJLE | Jul 8, 2011 10:23:44 AM

4. I find Amanda a little scary, and a little fascinating, at the same time. But really, I don't think I'd cross the street to see her unless she had those Brazilians with her.

Posted by: Beau | Jul 8, 2011 10:46:47 AM

5. 1:02 - 1:05 SCHWING!

Posted by: JONATHAN | Jul 8, 2011 10:48:49 AM

6. She looks so wholesome don't you think? Wholesome, fresh, unspoiled, just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, or maybe Ann of Green Gables.

Otherwise a form of Agony evoking dismay and sadness.

Posted by: uffda | Jul 8, 2011 11:17:25 AM

7. Hot track? Ummmm...in what universe? NOT a hot track. Hot guys? Yes. ABSOLUTELY. But that's a given. Let's face it: Amanda is a "personality," but she doesn't have an ounce of talent.

Wait...that's not true. Her real talent is self-promotion. Music? No.

Seriously, fellow gays, can we hold the "artists" in our community to a higher standard? I'm tired of feeling like I should support someone just because they're LGBTQ (e.g. this clown). We can do better. There are those in our community with REAL talent.

Posted by: Jay | Jul 8, 2011 11:21:11 AM

8. Its Justify My Love Meets Erotica with a little sprinkle of the W shoot. Bless Madonna for inspiring so many.

Posted by: Safadinho | Jul 8, 2011 11:24:11 AM

9. This is horrible... in so many ways.

Posted by: Tre | Jul 8, 2011 11:28:17 AM

10. So what are you putting into the world? Let her vision be hers and go do your own, you couch potato spectators of life.

Posted by: Haga | Jul 8, 2011 11:31:51 AM

11. @ Jay - Hear, hear! I can already hear the collective, "Meh".

Posted by: Daniel | Jul 8, 2011 11:35:01 AM

12. Sorry but this feels like a fail, the whole thing just feels awkward. The hot guys are going through the motions but there is no sexual chemistry at all and Amanda looks like a real doll that is attempting to be sexy. More power to her for her choices but maybe she could look into getting a talent transplant. @ Jay, I agree our community can do much better in the talent department.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jul 8, 2011 11:35:06 AM

13. Ummm... I am shocked... I actually like this one. The production on the track itself is really nice. The vocals are super cheesy and trite like most contemporary pop, but the chorus does tie it all nicely with a big gay bow.

Now I need to find the remixes. I hope there's something good in there.

Posted by: JonQPublik | Jul 8, 2011 11:38:51 AM

14. Those boys should get combat pay for that.

Posted by: MikeyDallas | Jul 8, 2011 12:14:40 PM

15. She's so lovely she has to be filmed in stop motion. Good god. Crass and humorless.

Posted by: djork | Jul 8, 2011 12:30:18 PM

16. I love how all you HORRIBLES don't get Amanda... you're not supposed to.

(Braid flip, Gum Pop)

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Jul 8, 2011 12:31:19 PM

17. Yikes, what a mess. The models do not look turned on by her at all. At several points they seem to be avoiding *HIS* kisses and touch.

Piece of crap...not even campy fun. Just bad.

Posted by: Ranfe | Jul 8, 2011 2:02:23 PM

18. Just as I think Amanda is supposed to be post-modern beauty "art", I think this is supposed to be a post-modern pop art music video.

Posted by: Lewis | Jul 8, 2011 2:40:07 PM

19. Sorry, but self-defacement and self-debasement do nothing for me."Epitome of freedom"? Oh, come on, this creature ain't even close to being "free."

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jul 8, 2011 2:44:36 PM

20. I absolutely love Amanda Lepore, but I'm glad there's only one of her.

Posted by: Gregoire | Jul 8, 2011 3:16:23 PM

21. are they paying to to post this?

Posted by: Gary | Jul 8, 2011 4:01:51 PM

22. She looks like Pete Burns crossed with Jocelyn Wildenstein (the cat lady). She's obviously free to do whatever she likes, and I envy her company. But this is just nothing, and certainly nothing new.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 8, 2011 4:03:07 PM

23. Love her and love him at 1:53

Posted by: John Wilson | Jul 8, 2011 4:27:19 PM

24. "Hot track"? No, it's not.

But you're joking, right - an ironic reference to the fact that gay men will love anything with a shirtless ripped guy on it, isn't it?

Posted by: Bryan | Jul 8, 2011 4:38:32 PM

25. Hot track? meh. Hot video? YES! still ♥ Ms. Amanda!

Posted by: Kevin | Jul 8, 2011 5:08:02 PM