Football (American) | Gay Marriage | News | Scott Fujita | Sports

NFL Linebacker Scott Fujita is an American for Marriage Equality: VIDEO

Fujita

Cleveland Browns linebacker Scott Fujita, who endorsed the National Equality March and made clear his support for gay rights back in 2009, has recorded a video in support of HRC's Americans for Marriage Equality campaign.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. With guys like Scott supporting gay marriage... oh boy, what a guy. Lucky wife!

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 7, 2011 10:27:51 AM

2. Its always great when someone with absolutely nothing to gain from it comes out in favor of equality. No reality show or stand up comedy dates to promote. Just support.
    PS Id fully support him right back, if he'd let me! godDAMN he is hot.

Posted by: JWL | Dec 7, 2011 10:34:01 AM

3. Bravo Scott-
    and go Browns

Posted by: Nick | Dec 7, 2011 10:35:56 AM

4. cool

as a non football fan (rugby is better) I had to look the guy up due to him looking very anglo saxon vs the name Fujita

Turns out he was adopted and his adopted father is Japanese

Anyway; 6'5 , attractive, and with a good heart. I wish him well

Posted by: say what | Dec 7, 2011 10:50:31 AM

5. @Say What Did I really hear a guy from the South say he is a non-football fan because rugby is better? Huh?

Anyway, I wish Scott were still with the Saints, where he would have a chance to get another Super Bowl Ring rather than with the lowly Browns, but he was traded, so what can you do?

And yes, ladies and gentleman, this is what a real man looks and sounds like....

Posted by: Rick | Dec 7, 2011 11:02:13 AM

6. rick

yeah, and I will admit it is mostly due to rugby being sexier to watch. None of that padding to cover up the bods

LOL

:-P

Posted by: say what | Dec 7, 2011 11:05:19 AM

7. Right on Football Dude!

Posted by: Jim | Dec 7, 2011 11:07:00 AM

8. glad to see we have this hot man on our side, considering the right has Tim Tebow on their side.

Posted by: tommy | Dec 7, 2011 11:17:14 AM

9. @Tommy Tim Tebow is a closet case.

@Say What OK, just checking. I did meet a German who does not like beer a few years ago and met a French woman who does not like cheese once, so I guess I should not be shocked that there is at least one Southerner who commits the blasphemy of not liking football.

Posted by: Rick | Dec 7, 2011 11:24:35 AM

10. Stand up, quality guy. Thank you Mr. Fujita!

Posted by: Chuy Christ | Dec 7, 2011 1:12:08 PM

11. Who is actually seeing these videos? I only see them on gay oriented web sites - how are the people who need to see them viewing them?
    I know it's YouTube but do straight people search for marriage equality clips?

Posted by: Craig | Dec 7, 2011 2:02:50 PM

12. Thank you, sir!!

Posted by: Perry | Dec 7, 2011 3:11:27 PM

13. ditto to craig's question

Posted by: redball | Dec 7, 2011 3:37:22 PM

14. This is very hard for me to admit as a die-hard Steelers fan, born & bred. But I found something to like about the Browns.

this man.

It was much easier for me when he was on that OTHER team with the colors "Black & Gold" (Geaux Saints!)

Posted by: Dego | Dec 7, 2011 4:19:16 PM

15. Craig & Redball...
    A search on You Tube for Scott Fujita WILL return this video.. but at just a few hundred views and likes (for now) it is way down the list. the more unique views and likes it gets, the higher up the results list it will go.. and the more "target viewers" will see it.. so that is today's homework...

View it, share it, like it. HEAPS.

Posted by: Dego | Dec 7, 2011 4:25:15 PM

16. Have only seen a few rugby games and enjoy each one more and more. About worn out on football so I think I am going to have to go with rugby becoming more interesting for me. Rugby players don't seem to have any qualms about stripping down at the edge of the field and putting their kit on in public view. Seems like an added "gay fan bonus" for an interesting game.

Posted by: vanndean | Dec 7, 2011 4:53:32 PM

17. beautiful man - inside & out

Posted by: ACe | Dec 7, 2011 5:18:11 PM

18. Interesting how much more easily the weight of authority goes down when an opinion comes from a male sports hero (or soldier) who is Princely in his bearing, handsome, sweet and calm. Uffda.

Posted by: uffda | Dec 7, 2011 6:58:13 PM