Comments

1. says

“Do you promise to love, honour and cherish this woman, until she gets cancer and you can’t insert your penis inside her anymore at which point you will trade her in for a newer younger vagina?”

Newt: “I DO!”

congrats.

2. Mary says

While I agree with Newt about the courts, I have to admit that he is an expert at being “out of control.” What else would you call a man who dumps his wife of many years for a younger woman who works for him, and then years later dumps THIS wife for another younger woman who works for him? What’s really out of control is Newt’s sense of entitlement, which he has no shame in flaunting. In this way he’s an older male version of Sarah Palin. They should run on a ticket. Here’s what their commercials could sound like:

Multiple adulteries, multiple divorces, and showcasing your familiy’s disfunction on the international stage.. Yes, Gingrich-Palin – because dignity is for commies.”

And Kiwi, that post was hilarious!

3. RyanInSacto says

When someone has abused the right to marry as much as he has, I think Newt should keep his trap shut on the issue. I don’t think he can tell any of us about what marriage means. He treats marriage (and his wives) like a disposable diaper.

4. jpeckjr says

An independent judiciary is central to the Constitution of the United States of America. The original intent of our Founders was the judiciary would make decisions based on law and facts, without fear of punishment by either the legislature or the executive. They had direct experience with the English king instructing judges how to rule. They knew what they were doing when they made the judiciary independent.

Why do the Republicans hate the Constitution?

5. Jim says

I’m so sick of this! The Republicans only use their lame term “activist judges” when there are rulings that are against what they believe in. This ruling is in direct support of the Constitution. Get a clue!

6. vanndean says

I think that the thing that would most upset me about Newt Gingrich being elected President would be knowing that an adulteress would be setting at the head table for state banquets as the First Lady of the United States. The mere thought makes me want to hurl.

7. Paul Keckonen says

“another example of an out of control judiciary.” So, does this mean we need to control the judiciary? Isn’t that what Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot and a whole slew of others did? Yes do let’s end “judicial supremacy” so that when a Newt (or a Santorum) is elected by god to the presidency he should be able to get rid of all judges who do not conform to Newt & god’s plan for America and replace them, just like Hitler did, with judges who do!
    There are none so blind as those who will not see…