Jon Hamm | Kiss | News

BigGayDeal.com

7 Minutes in Heaven with Jon Hamm: VIDEO

1_hamm

Mike O'Brien gets Jon Hamm into his closet to talk about Mad Men, The Town, Inside the Actor's Studio, and his most absurd body part, before they are interrupted by the tickle spider and Hamm becomes unable to resist O'Brien's male charms.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_hamm

Comments

1. O'Brien may never breathe normally again. Dayuum...

Posted by: Marcito | Mar 28, 2012 8:15:51 AM

2. I would have been rock hard throughout that entire interview.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 28, 2012 8:59:21 AM

3. Just west of the mouth. Pity.

Posted by: VSo | Mar 28, 2012 9:01:56 AM

4. tickle spider... so funny. jon hamm... so sexy.

Posted by: David in Houston | Mar 28, 2012 9:02:10 AM

5. Am I the only one to fail to see John Hamm's super-attractiveness? He's okay but.... I am open to explanations and efforts to enlighten me. This is a dangerous position to take here in Columbia MO, especially anywhere near the MU Campus.

Posted by: gregory brown | Mar 28, 2012 9:38:27 AM

6. I'd like to see the most 'absurd' body part!! It would not even matter if it wasn't..Jon is hot and manly..Looks like he would ride you hard and put you away wet!
    Cute and funny interview..Glad he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Posted by: rocko | Mar 28, 2012 9:57:12 AM

7. Jon, please mess up my hair and leave me speechless.

Posted by: Dback | Mar 28, 2012 10:36:43 AM

8. I love the awkwardness of these, and hammy Hamm responds well to it.

He needs a good night's sleep, though. That lighting did him no favors.

Posted by: hugo | Mar 28, 2012 10:53:51 AM

9. Gregory, I think u r indeed the only one ;-)

personally I see a natural, unmanicured beauty (he is not ripped, has wrinkles and hair, etc), compounded by a vulnerability and stoicism that adds to one hit hunk of man...

a man's man, not a boy, not a daddy, not a buddy, but a man...

and he's a great actor too with a sense of humor... I'm totally in love with him, as far as one can be in love with someone they do not know lol

Posted by: V-8 | Mar 28, 2012 11:27:34 AM

10. Perfect description, V-8. He's "masculine" in a way that doesn't involve steroids or an exaggerated macho voice or mannerisms, just a man who's comfortable with himself and who he is. Very sexy.

Posted by: Caliban | Mar 28, 2012 12:13:15 PM

11. The clip's gone.... :(

Posted by: Brian | Mar 28, 2012 12:17:53 PM

12. I just watched it Brian.

Posted by: jones | Mar 28, 2012 12:25:14 PM

13. Even the pat on the tummy was sexy...

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Mar 28, 2012 1:20:47 PM

14. He is my age, and when I look in the mirror, I also see dark circles under my eyes and the onset of wrinkles. And he's beautiful, so that makes me feel better about myself.

Posted by: Tom Stoppard | Mar 28, 2012 1:30:43 PM

15. Best Seven Minutes kiss ever! (although, the Jason Sudeikis was good too.)

Posted by: Michael W. | Mar 28, 2012 1:51:31 PM

16. yeah, I giggled...

Posted by: ACe | Mar 28, 2012 2:34:55 PM

17. No complains about the fake kiss. The fact is that no other A list actor with sex symbol would ever go that far, especially when there's always a gay rumor swirling around them.

It's just refreshing to see an entertainer who doesn't take himself so seriously.

Posted by: stranded | Mar 29, 2012 1:47:47 AM

18. OMFG Mike you are the luckiest guy in the WORLD! Seriously I just spit coffee all over my keyboard and desk when Jon jumped on you!

Posted by: BamaGuy1024 | Mar 29, 2012 9:41:54 AM

19. Well Jon Hamm is really funny, but the other guy wasn't at all. Hamm was completely carrying any humor in that clip. This is really just a poor man's 'between two ferns'

Posted by: testington | Mar 29, 2012 3:07:28 PM