Gay Parents | News | Ricky Martin

Ricky Martin Photographed for Spain's 'Vanity Fair' with Twins and Partner Carlos

Carlos_ricky

Ricky Martin appears for the first time with his partner Carlos in Vanity Fair's Spanish edition, and twins Matteo and Valentino. According to the publication, this is the first time that Carlos has joined Ricky and the twins in an official photo shoot, for an article called "The New Life of Ricky Martin".

Martin also appears with the twins on the cover. Check out that and another shot,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Vf_martin

Ricky Martin has additional photos up on his website.

Kids_martin

Comments

1. What's the scoop on Ricky in Evita? Yea or Nay from the critics?

Posted by: MarkUs | Mar 21, 2012 1:08:56 PM

2. Beautiful family.

Posted by: RobWest | Mar 21, 2012 1:16:21 PM

3. Absolutely fabulous. The boys are handsome - all of them!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Mar 21, 2012 1:18:11 PM

4. Nice!

Posted by: christo | Mar 21, 2012 1:18:41 PM

5. Waiting for the Koch Whore Paid Trolls to descend on this thread and claim how Martin's children look mis-treated, abused and parded about as political pawns ...in 5...4...3....

Posted by: Mic | Mar 21, 2012 1:19:55 PM

6. ok, that just warmed my heart :D

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Mar 21, 2012 1:24:56 PM

7. See, Ricky? Isn't this SO much better than spending 10 years in the closet?

I hope other closeted celebs are paying attention...

*coughandersoncoopercough*

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Mar 21, 2012 1:30:30 PM

8. VIVA LOCA!...but sure works for them it seems.

Posted by: Vern Dufford | Mar 21, 2012 1:31:04 PM

9. Adorable pics.

Posted by: Glenn I | Mar 21, 2012 1:31:52 PM

10. Happy and loving. What the world needs more of.

Posted by: David R. | Mar 21, 2012 1:38:39 PM

11. "ok, that just warmed my heart :D"

It warmed mine, too. And damn, Ricky looked unbelievably hot in that photo where he's kissing one of his sons.

Yes, Ricky Martin has a beautiful family....and Kiwi actually has a heart! Two pieces of good news today.

(Just a little light humor, Raymond. Don't go getting all homoballistic on me!)

Posted by: Mary | Mar 21, 2012 1:39:58 PM

12. Beautiful Family! WE need to see more gay men and their families like this.

Posted by: RK | Mar 21, 2012 1:48:32 PM

13. Homoballistic? You don't get to use such a phrase, MARY.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 21, 2012 1:49:27 PM

14. Love this.

Posted by: Steve | Mar 21, 2012 2:05:12 PM

15. TJ, have a done something wrong by making a light joke about someone who routinely tells me to commit suicide? I wasn't even aware that "homoballistic" WAS a term, but I guess I must have heard it somewhere. No offense was intended, but isn't telling people what phrases they can and can't use a bit....well...., censorious? It's like the school board telling teachers in Tennessee that they "can't say gay."

Posted by: Mary | Mar 21, 2012 2:10:42 PM

16. Mary can say anything she wants, especially when it comes to L KIWI, she's earned it with him. So we're all having fun. But the Ricky-Carlos and sons was/is pure levitation in joy. So good to have them, like NPH and Burtka, Elton and David, Matt and his man (forgot name) and others as over-the-top exemplary souls. Good news all and the first reason I love this site which is that it enables me to encounter gay people who are distinguishing themselves in the world. Except for...OK never mind.

Posted by: uffda | Mar 21, 2012 2:12:19 PM

17. How adorable are those kids?! Good for Ricky finally finding inner peace and happiness in his life.

Posted by: Giuseppe | Mar 21, 2012 2:17:41 PM

18. MARY - I've called KIWI out for his rhetoric. I'll do the same for others when necessary. That's a slur and you know it.

Posted by: TJ | Mar 21, 2012 2:25:22 PM

19. TJ - ignore Mary, she's not a real person , "she" is another alias to the positively Sybil-ian troll of this site.

"she" just posted about how Thomas Roberts shows "liberal bias" by caring about truth, facts and reality.

She's not real, ignore her and 'her' other aliases and she'll go away.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Mar 21, 2012 2:30:38 PM

20. So THAT is the guy who gets to say "Yup, I'm tapping Ricky Martin". [sigh].

Posted by: 99% | Mar 21, 2012 2:43:43 PM

21. His sons look very happy and beautifully cared for. You can't fake that for a photo shoot at that age -- even for Vanity Fair.

Posted by: MikeMick | Mar 21, 2012 2:46:45 PM

22. No, TJ, I truly didn't know that "homoballistic" is a slur. But now that you've told me this I'll refrain from using the term again. Remember I'm not part of the LGBT community and am still learning about it. My mistake.

Kiwi, I have no idea who this Rick-Jason character is, but it sure isn't me. Why do you have such a hard time believing that I'm a real person? Do you feel threatened by the fact that I'm not a stereotypical conservative and am able to admit when there is foolishness coming from my own side politicall?. And the comment by Roberts that showed bias was asking Brown whether or not he ever gets exhaused fighting "the tide of equality." His was a silly question unrelated to any fact. His message was really "when are you going to give up and realize that this change is inevitable?" It's similar to when people accuse someone of being "obsessed" with gay marriage. It really means "are you still holding anti-marriage equality views after all this time?" It's more a rhetorical question.

UFDA, thank you for your support.

Posted by: Mary | Mar 21, 2012 2:54:57 PM

23. You know what pisses me off about this? Ricky didn't fall madly in love with a chubby, poor activist from Las Vegas with curly hair who makes the best pork loin in Nevada. Ooh, probably should just go have another Fudgesickle. Love You Ricky et Family!

"homoballistic" is my new favorite word. I have so gone all "homoballistic" many a time!

In a sentence: "Chad went totally homoballistic at H&M when the bitchy sales queen told him their XL was a European XL and he was obviously looking for an American XL."

Posted by: Derek Washington | Mar 21, 2012 3:12:39 PM

24. Nice. Nice. Looks a happy family.

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 21, 2012 3:16:19 PM

25. What a beautiful family!

Posted by: LW | Mar 21, 2012 4:12:14 PM