Daniel Craig | Film | Moving Pictures | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch The New Trailer For 'Skyfall:' VIDEO

Skyfalltrailer

James Bond fans rejoice, for MGM today released the new trailer for their latest installment of the franchise, Skyfall.

From what I can tell, our blue-eyed Bond, the irresistible Daniel Craig, has found himself in some hot water, and needs to find a way out of it. Man, that guy's life must be stressful.

Watch the Skyfall trailer, AFTER THE JUMP.

(h/t JMG)

Comments

1. S-W-O-O-N.

Posted by: Blake | May 21, 2012 10:15:56 AM

2. Daniel Craig is hot as hell, but it's hard to believe those are his real eyes. I've known exactly one person with eyes with that vivid blue color. Other blues are beautiful, but that color is extremely unusual. If it's true, good on him.

Posted by: Paul R | May 21, 2012 10:16:43 AM

3. I don't thinl he's hot. He looks so English.

Posted by: Angus | May 21, 2012 11:29:51 AM

4. November! I have to wait until November to see more of this yummy man? This isn't a trailer, it's torture.

ANGUS - so English isn't hot? So you post to look stupid! Welcome to success.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 21, 2012 11:35:56 AM

5. Way to sound retarded, Angus. Congrats.

Posted by: DrJWL | May 21, 2012 11:54:49 AM

6. looks solid. lets hope its as good as casino royale.

ps his blue eyes look real enough to me. they're not that unusual (well, for an english bloke).

Posted by: R | May 21, 2012 11:56:38 AM

7. Wow. Looks good.

Posted by: Matt26 | May 21, 2012 11:59:04 AM

8. I don't find him hot or even handsome. He's creepy looking in person and can only say he looks decent when sporting a beard. Plus, I think he is a lot older than he says.

Clive Owen would make a much better Bond!

Posted by: Andreas | May 21, 2012 12:38:15 PM

9. Elijah Wood has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Daniel Radcliffe's are a very close second.

But Matt Bomer has the prettiest blue-green eyes, on top of the prettiest overall package. :P

Posted by: sparks | May 21, 2012 12:38:59 PM

10. Damn. Was hoping for a glimpse of Ben Whishaw's new Q. Still, it's Judi Dench!

Posted by: Prof Sancho Panza | May 21, 2012 2:12:57 PM

11. I was very disappointed with Quantum Solace, but every other Bond almost reliably a good one. Rawr, Daniel Craig is hands-down the hottest Bond since Connery ... and what's that, Ben Wishaw as the new "Q"??? November can't get here fast enough!

Posted by: Zlick | May 21, 2012 3:07:33 PM