Comments

1. Dave says

The love between any two people is a beautiful thing and when they want to spend their lives together it is heaven. God Bless them both and may they live long and happy lives together. I wonder why the anti-gay Christians are not bashing this like they always do?

2. says

BEAUTIFUL, touching, powerful. I love ALL these wedding videos. I send them to my mother AND grandmother and they all respond in detail telling me their favorite part of each vid. It’s become a family tradition of ours recently lol.

Yes to equality!

3. C says

I love the show of family and friends they had there. What a handsome couple as well!! ; ) (You’re not supposed to say “hot” if they’re married, right? LOL.)

4. aramis says

What a gorgeous couple! The vidz was amazing and touching! So many friends and family members present. Wish I was there! Congrats tim and nic!

5. Diaha says

It was so touching! I felt the love and happiness when the grooms cried presumably whilst reading their vows? I must say that there is lesser than usual comments in this wedding vidz, is it because this is an Asian couple? Strange, but nevertheless, it was beautiful! Kudos!

6. David Hearne says

SO far I liked this one the best. It wasn’t contrived or cliché. Style points for location, albeit I’m not sure a greenhouse lends itself to well dressed and highly groomed people. The bouquets were a really nice touch, very masculine.

7. David Hearne says

8. Herbert says

Congratulations! fantastic video – wish it was in HD though. Loved the fact that your video has reached over 23k views! Really good to see a gay asian couple.