Comments

1. theotherlee says

Not my words, but one of the comments on the YouTube page sums up my feelings to a ‘t’ …

I hate musicals and any music themed tv show or movie. I also hate cliche’d ____ vs ____ in a school sing off, dance off, etc. That being said, for some reason this movie looks like something I want to watch.

*sigh*

LOL

2. Joshuapolis says

Fat Amy has some great one liners but there are far too many white people in this movie.

3. luke says

oh rebel, you’re everwhere these days. atleast she isn’t channeling her old fat mandy character lol

4. jim says

omg. this is fantastic. For anyone who’s seen her in that horrid guilty pleasure “Camp”, Im sure glad we get to see and hear Anna Kendrick sing again :)

5. jim says

6. NaughtyLola says

LOL!

“I have a feeling we should kiss…”

“I sometimes I have a feeling I should do crystal meth then I think ‘Mmm, better not.'”

7. NaughtyLola says

LOL!

“I have a feeling we should kiss…”

8. luminum says

If Q. Allan Broka and Anna Kendrick are associated with it, I’m in, despite all reasons not to.

9. luminum says

If Q. Allan Brocka and Anna Kendrick are associated with it, I’m in, despite all reasons not to.

10. Jacques says

It sounds like they WISELY decided to nix the a capella thing and go with some backup instrumentation… or is that how they do a capella in high school these days? or just at high schools where all the students are in their twenties?

11. Henry Holland says

Looks like campy fun, but Christopher Mintz-Plasse (McLovin’) is 4th billed on IMDb and I didn’t see him in the trailer, unless he’s heavily made up to look completely different.

12. Butch says

“Cutthroat world of high school a capella?” Was that line written with a straight face?

13. says

@Henry,

Yeah, I watched the trailer a couple of times and didn’t “see” him anywhere in it. I have also found the order that “stars” are listed on IMBD isn’t exactly the best barometer of where their “billing” is in the movie. He could have a small bit part for all we know.

@Jim,

Yes, CAMP was another guilty pleasure. But it also introduced us to Daniel Letterle (Vlad) who went on to do the other guilty pleasure known as The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green.

Sometimes its just good to turn off being “so serious” and just allow the fun to happen.

14. says

@Henry,

@Jim,

15. Sam says

Glee has gotten pretty stale (both music and plot wise) so this might be a good guilty pleasure.

16. Seattle Mike says

I’ve never seen her before but I’m now officially in love with Rebel Wilson (“Fat Amy”). And, yes, Anna Kendrick is wonderful!

This movie looks like fun (esp. considering how much Glee has slipped).

17. tinkerbelle says

Yeah, this looks so much better than Glee, Fat Amy rocks, love her carwash vibe, what’s to lose? I’ll be seeing it (if IT ever gets here).

What else has Rebel Wilson done? Oh, imdb

18. Stefan says

That awkward moment when people who could pass for thirty-something play teens and it ends up looking like a bunch of high school teachers having one last midlife bender.

19. Steven B says

sigh. This is sad. The music itself looks decent but the writing is so bad. The music will not hold it up. Is this a TV show or a movie? I love Glee and I wanted to like this but…….
    Ugh!