Film and TV | News

Here Is More Of The Hot 'Arrow': VIDEO

ArrowScreen

I previously posted a trailer for the CW's upcoming series Arrow, based on DC Comics' legendary hero the Green Arrow. Well, here is another trailer for the show that stars inappropriately hot Stephen Amell.

Watch it AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Cue the troll comments about being too smooth and/or muscular in 3, 2, 1...

Posted by: TyN | Jun 7, 2012 3:28:24 PM

2. He's TOTALLY sex hot drool material, but 20% scar tissue? uh. okay.

Posted by: ESA | Jun 7, 2012 3:37:30 PM

3. he is crazy hot!

a lot of these locations look like the same ones from Smallville. I know its Vancouver but still.

Posted by: CHAD | Jun 7, 2012 3:40:15 PM

4. All that scarring must be internal.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 7, 2012 3:44:59 PM

5. This is not news. This is softcore titillation. Aim higher, Andrew.

Posted by: theo | Jun 7, 2012 3:46:46 PM

6. Aim higher? Damn, Andrew hit the bulls eye!

I likes me some softcore titillation mixed in with my depressing-anti-gay-religious-freaks-are-after-us-news.

Posted by: CHAD | Jun 7, 2012 3:58:54 PM

7. That poor deformed man! I feel so sorry for him.

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 7, 2012 4:18:34 PM

8. Any rumors of any gay plot line here?

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jun 7, 2012 4:18:58 PM

9. Dear lord...his abs...dkjfla;dsjkfla;sdjkflas;

Posted by: Greggie | Jun 7, 2012 4:23:02 PM

10. Meh. Previous actor looked better.

Posted by: Randy | Jun 7, 2012 4:25:39 PM

11. He's too smooth and/or muscular.

Posted by: RandySf | Jun 7, 2012 4:29:47 PM

12. I was not on board with this idea when I first read about it, as Justin Hartley will forever have the title of Green Arrow, but DAYUM! Stephen Amell is amazingly hot (or inappropriately hot...LOL). Love his brother on Alphas, too. Think that family won the gene pool or what?

Anyway, this looks like Smallville quality and I'm looking forward to watching.

Posted by: MattS | Jun 7, 2012 4:57:18 PM

13. @CHAD I totally agree. More please.

Posted by: AJ | Jun 7, 2012 4:57:59 PM

14. Oh dear, what a hunk, the body, the face, the voice. The training his character has, super hot.
    The story, hopefully it's ok, the leading man is at least Dreamy.
    (Again, couldn't see the video, had to find it on youtube.)

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 7, 2012 5:00:01 PM

15. Hot- in more ways than one

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 7, 2012 5:35:33 PM

16. now that the Green Arrow is out of the closet in the comics...are they going to make him gay on the show too??

Posted by: Jamie | Jun 7, 2012 7:02:21 PM

17. Hmmmm. Might have to DVR something from the CW now.

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Jun 7, 2012 7:08:35 PM

18. For some reason all I got was the audio with no video. I like the still pic though.

Posted by: Swiminbuff | Jun 7, 2012 8:19:09 PM

19. Jamie, Green Lantern is the DC super hero that will be gay in the comic revamp, not Green Arrow.

And Justin Hartley will always be my Green Arrow. (And I think he's hotter than this Arrow... but that's just my preferences.)

Posted by: Rick in Cincinnati | Jun 8, 2012 12:25:44 AM

20. Don't you queens have anything better to do than take time out of for day to post comments about a generically attractive white guy? Are you all just ancient and retired and have nothing better to do?

Also, this post would have zero replies if he were black. Thank god he is not.

Posted by: Jon | Jun 8, 2012 4:42:40 AM

21. JON, and what exactly does that say of you then? You're obviously not interested in this post, but still come to read all the comments, and even find time in your busy, bust schedule to post a comment yourself... Moron.

Also, in my experience, when someone refers to other people as "queens", they are usually the most flaming queen themselves.

Oh, and... Moron.

Posted by: DeeperStill | Jun 9, 2012 6:57:57 AM

22. Quality articles is the important to attract the people to pay a visit the website, that�s what this web site is providing. room expand

Posted by: room expand | Oct 20, 2012 3:20:44 AM