Knoxville | Madeline Rogero | News | Tennessee

BigGayDeal.com

Knoxville, TN Mayor Gets Wild Cheer for Telling LGBT Pride Crowd 'It's Okay to Say Gay' - VIDEO

Rogero

In Tennessee, where anti-LGBT legislation is the norm rather than the exception, it's refreshing to see Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero touting her administration's inclusiveness and making jabs at Stacey Campfield's "Don't Say Gay" bill.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. We are so proud of Mayor Rogero!

Posted by: SeeingI | Jun 26, 2012 1:20:40 PM

2. Go Madeline!

Posted by: RHR IN TN | Jun 26, 2012 2:43:20 PM

3. She's a truly beautiful person for this!

Posted by: USC Trojan Fan | Jun 26, 2012 4:18:26 PM

4. Thank you, Mayor Rogero. Cool lady!

Posted by: jim | Jun 26, 2012 7:18:07 PM

5. "I have purposely and strategically put together a very diverse and inclusive leadership team and with City Council we have begun to tackle these issues head on. That's why in April I announced a non-discrimination ordinance that would ensure that the city did not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. I am so very proud that our City council passed that with a vote of 9-0. In our City Hall, it's okay to say gay."

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/06/rogero.html#ixzz28ae5dsUE

Posted by: buy research paper online | Oct 7, 2012 1:57:55 AM

6. really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.

Posted by: press release editing | Nov 20, 2012 3:49:32 AM