Comments

1. Alan says

If he wants a lover then he should lose the shopping cart. I like Will, especially his ‘Losing Myself’ video. Not that crazy about this one.

2. Dback says

That’s one of the most terrific songs I’ve heard in ages, but the video didn’t quite measure up to its brilliance. (Needed some sort of final twist.) Will definitely consider downloading the single, though.

3. UFFDA says

He’s darling and if he’d stop dancing with it and put some good food in that shopping cart he’d have a boyfriend in no time, for heaven’s sake.

4. Eric says

This video and “Losing Myself” have the same green/gray look. I don’t know the technical term for it, but it reminds me of the technique they used in “The Matrix” movie to make everything look like a shade a green. Anyway, it gives everything a cold and sterile look, and it washes out all of the other colors and makes what should be really sexy men look like corpses.

5. atomic says

Will Young always has interesting, beautifully shot music videos which tell a story. One of my favorites is “Come On”–that adorable dog gets me every time!

6. GraphicJack says

OMG… pick me, Will. You’re talented, handsome and seem to be a very sweet, adorable person when I’ve seen you interviewed. Oh, and this song and the video, as well as “Losing Myself”… is awesome. So much for Adam Lambert’s whine that gay men don’t support gay artists.

7. BillinSonoma says

good track. the whole cd is a sweet listen. And there are vibes of the old George Michael in there …. too bad on this side of the atlantic hardly anybody knows who the heck he is.

8. says

“but it reminds me of the technique they used in “The Matrix” movie to make everything look like a shade a green. Anyway, it gives everything a cold and sterile look, and it washes out all of the other colors and makes what should be really sexy men look like corpses”