BREAKING: Gay Former Staffer for Bobby Jindal: He Is Defined By The Anti-Gay Company He Keeps
by Andy TowleJuly 31, 2012 | 7:23pm
Sargon Bighorn says
July 31, 2012 at 9:05 pm
A bear, but he’s not over weight. Bears are fat/over weight/obese. Am I wrong? The guy in the video is in the same shape as the other guys.
July 31, 2012 at 9:09 pm
“Can I be your love slave?” Laughed so hard.
July 31, 2012 at 9:14 pm
Wow, the acting was really bad. What is it with gay movies and self-aware acting? bear city is another primo example. damn me.
July 31, 2012 at 9:39 pm
The guy on the right of the original three was a jerk.
July 31, 2012 at 9:42 pm
20-30 years ago bears were hot men that had hairy chests (or more), somehow it got hijacked by fat or obese men that were hairy, I’ve never understood why.
July 31, 2012 at 9:45 pm
second the motion JSB, but thank god over here in Europe, the Bears are still that. I dont mean the fat if its over beef It’s natural.
July 31, 2012 at 10:06 pm
Sargon – you are wrong. A bear can be big, but there are muscle bears, too. Bears are always hairy, but not always fat, obese or even round. Your comment also bears (fully intended) a bit of size-ism.
July 31, 2012 at 10:13 pm
size-ism in the gay world? no way.
July 31, 2012 at 10:37 pm
Original guy on the right had interesting pecs-verging on boobies. hot.
July 31, 2012 at 10:41 pm
I don’t know why gay guys read gay characters and feel they have to create a “gay” character – as if they aren’t gay themselves. It’s homophobia that make nearly all gay actors awful and false. The piece was not anywhere near as bad as the acting. All directors of gay actors – take note and ask them just to be themselves for chrissake.
July 31, 2012 at 11:05 pm
Oh my god that ACTING. And such terrible line reads! Did they even have a director?
July 31, 2012 at 11:38 pm
i hate hearing perpetuals singles speak
nothing is more unattractive than listening to people who objectifying everything
July 31, 2012 at 11:54 pm
He wasn’t a bear. He was just a guy with a hairy chest.
It’s the same as when gays say a guy is a “Daddy” yet the guy is only 25. It’s stupid.
August 1, 2012 at 12:06 am
MARKT : But they ARE just being themselves !, LOL…
August 1, 2012 at 2:05 am
funny, bears, otters, smooth, not smooth, asian, black, white – in the end, all men, just men looking for other men. sometimes we miss the point.
August 1, 2012 at 5:13 am
Some terminology relating to the Bear community includes:
* Bear—a hairy man with a stocky or heavy-set build and facial hair. Can be clean shaven and of any age.
* Bear run—a gathering or circuit party for Bear/Cub types and their Admirers.
* Black Bear—a Bear of African-American decent or of darker toned skin
* Chaser—short for Chubby Chaser.
* Chub—a heavy set gay man. May or may not be a bear (Chubby bear is a common term)
* Cub—a younger (or younger looking) version of a Bear, typically but not always with a smaller frame. The term is sometimes used to imply the passive partner in a relationship. Can be hairy or hairless.
* Daddy bear—an older bear, sometimes looking for a daddy/son relationship with a younger man.
* Daddy bear girl—an older bisexual bear, sometimes looking for a daddy/daughter relationship with a younger woman.
* Fuzzy Lumpkin—a red haired bear with a southern accent
* Grizzly Adams— a man with a typically hairy body and face who does not self identify as a bear but is attracted to bears.
* Goldilocks—a female, often heterosexual, who is often in the company of bears (a bear’s fag hag).
* Leather bear—a bear with a leather fetish.
* Muscle bear—a muscular version of a Bear. A muscle cub is a younger or smaller, yet muscular, version.
* Otter—a man who is hairy, but is not large or stocky—typically thinner, swimmer’s build, or with lean muscle
* Panda bear—a bear of Asian descent.
* Pocket bear—a short Bear.
* Polar bear—a silver- or white-haired Bear.
* Red bear—a red-haired bear. Also known as a Ginger Bear.
* Trapper —a man of smaller stature who is attracted to bears.
* Wolf—a term for Muscle Bear who is rugged outdoorsy or biker type.
* Woof—a greeting sometimes used when a Bear sees another Bear in public and wants to express physical attraction.
Thanks, Yahoo! Answers.
CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says
August 1, 2012 at 5:30 am
THANK YOU, Andy Towle!
OH, THE HAIRY MALE IN THE MIDDLE WEARING NOTHIN’ BUT A TOWEL, BABY! WHAT A SEXY HAIRY CHEST! WHAT A SEXY BEARD! TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT, BABY! I’M YOURS! DO ME! “Ooooo weeeee!”
CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON
August 1, 2012 at 5:38 am
YOU ARE CONFUSING BEARS WITH HAIRY MALES. BEARS TEND TO REPRESENT THE AVERAGE MALE WHO HAS A POTBELLY AND MATURE LOOK. OF COURSE, THE SEXIEST BEARS HAVE HAIRY BACKS AND HAIRY CHESTS. BODY HAIR IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE A BEAR.
ON THE OTHER HAND, HAIRY MALES TEND TO HAVE HAIRY CHESTS AND MORE DEFINED MUSCULATURES. THESE HAIRY MALES DO NOT LIKE AN EXCESS OF BODY HAIR BECAUSE IT OBSCURES MUSCULATURE.
SO, IF YOU LIKE HAIRY BACKS, BEARS ARE THE WAY TO GO, BABY!
August 1, 2012 at 5:51 am
BEARS ARE NOT ALWAYS HAIRY. MANY BEARS HAVE FACIAL HAIR. MANY BEARS ALSO HAVE SMOOTH CHESTS.
MY FORMER PARTNER WAS A HAIRY DADDY-GREY-BEAR; I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE COMPANY OF BEARS.
Tom A. says
August 1, 2012 at 9:29 am
Meh. The 2nd half is so much better than the first half. It’s actually slightly funny.
August 1, 2012 at 11:10 am
I’d be turned OFF if 2 random queens just started arguing over me.
Gabe R L says
August 1, 2012 at 5:29 pm
I agree, even if the guy on the right was really hot.
August 1, 2012 at 6:10 pm
“CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON”
If you reread my post I stated that the CURRENT definition, of a bear, is not what it was 20 OR 30 YEARS AGO.
August 1, 2012 at 11:51 pm
I STAND BY MY COMMENTS, YOU SAID, “20-30 years ago bears were hot men who had hairy chests…” YOUR STATEMENT IMPLIED THOSE MALES WERE ALL “MUSCLE-BOUND.”
20-30 YEARS AGO, BEARS INCLUDED SOME WHO ARE OBESE. I HAVE KNOWN A LOT OF BEARS THROUGHOUT MY LIFE; NOT ALL ARE “HOT” [in your words].
August 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm
So based on the break down – I’d be a Black/Panda/Otter or as I usually say “the odd man out”…..
August 3, 2012 at 12:46 am
IF YOU ARE NEGRO AND HAIRY, YOU MUST BE IN HIGH DEMAND, SIR. YOU REPRESENT AN ULTIMATE SEXUAL FANTASY.
September 29, 2012 at 12:42 pm
OH, “JUSTME,” IF YOU ARE A BLACK/PANDA/OTTER, YOU’VE “GOT IT GOIN’ ON!”
September 29, 2012 at 12:56 pm
OH, F–KIN’ G—DAMN! I JUST SAW THE VIDEO CLIP FOR THIS ARTICLE. I WISH I COULD PURCHASE A COPY!
SO, THE SEXY HAIRY MALE LIKES DARK MEAT! – F–K YEAH, BABY!
December 2, 2012 at 3:54 am
What’s with all the bear hate, his site has a lot of people with self-acceptance issues who through the net show their bitterness. I bet if you went to a bear bar and started saying this in front of them they would, to quote you Americans, kick your ass.
You must be logged in to post a comment.