Comments

1. EchtKultig says

It could be a really funny idea but is ruined by over-sexualizing children with the phallic references. I knew I was a different kid, but I certainly wasn’t obsessed with cocks. Seems like it was probably made by homophobic straight teens.

2. Marc C says

This was possibly the stupidest Youtube video that I’ve seen… really. It’s not funny at all.

3. Andy says

It is very funny, except those kids seem like over-privileged douchebags, which makes me not relate to them and makes me dislike them. I LOVE the way the dad says Cock.

4. QJ201 says

In the 80’s, in my early 20’s, my BF at the time and I took my mom and step dad dancing at the gay bar after taking them out to dinner for their anniversary. My mom has also told the Jehovah across the street off.

5. Billy says

More often than not straight people acting like Gays and trying to be funny about it is tired and dated. This is one of those times. Blech.

6. Dastius Krazitauc says

I prefer Catherine Tate’s, “Have you heard about our John? He’s a gay man, now.”

7. Josh says

What is it with this generation? They love gay pride and marriage, but appear to be afraid of sex. It’s masked in many comments but is quite obvious — no sexual imagination either.

8. jaragon says

Terrible amateurish and not very funny (I did like the fact the gay son had a picture of NY Met hottest player David Wright on the wall)

9. scott says

@ DASTIUS KRAZITAUC- yes yes YES!!! LOL I love those!!!! there’s one where it’s a scenario similar to the one above (sorry, guys, well-intentioned [I hope!], but largely unfunny) where Catherine Tate, playing the Irish Republican mom, outs her son to the granny- while everyone is exchanging Christmas gifts- too funny!

10. SayTheTruth says

The dad was younger that the son. They should’ve looked for help to make a little more realistic. Not funnier because they also need someone in the script department too.

11. belo says

They misunderstand a fundamental fact about comedy. It’s often funny when there’s a genuine element of truth behind the joke, even if stereotypical. This doesn’t have any of that. This skit suggests a situation that no one really believes could happen.

12. Jason says

I can’t believe anyone found this offensive. It’s the same joke as Tate’s “Have you heard about our John” and the BGSS PFLAG mom skits. It’s hilarious and ironic. The over the top, raunchy “cool” dad is a well-established caricature. The only difference is that the father is attempting to live vicariously through/bond with a gay son.