2012 Election | Mitt Romney | Music | News

He's So Full of Mitt: VIDEO

Sheehan

Adorable rapper Ben Sheehan gets even more adorable by mocking Romney in a new clip.

In fact I'm like you; unemployed
But unlike you I'll be fine when your savings are destroyed
I'll say whatever I need to get through
To raise unlimited funds from a couple of white dudes
I say it's legal, you say it's unfair
You call me a bully, I say, "I'll cut your hair"
'Cause I'm full of Mitt

He's so full of...he's so packed with...
I'm so rich it's funny; drop the 'R', flip the 'O' and the 'M', and I'm "money"
Full of Mitt...

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. First "santorum" and now "being full of Mitt"...Grand ol' Poop.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Aug 21, 2012 11:35:14 AM

2. Almost as good as the video you posted mocking Obama!

Posted by: ted baldwin | Aug 21, 2012 12:38:43 PM

3. Trollroad is becoming tiresome. Andy, you need to realize that your readers are a wide group of varied individuals. We are not a bunch of sheep. Our beliefs vary. With your constant attacks on Mitt Romney, you're showing that you are more a Democrat site than a gay rights site.

Posted by: jason | Aug 21, 2012 12:56:41 PM

4. Now I know what I will say to those who blather on to me about Romney: "You're so full of Mitt!" It might take them a while to figure out that it's not a compliment.

Oh, and Jason, "You're so full of Mitt!"

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Aug 21, 2012 1:39:09 PM

5. Jason: It's 'democratic,' sweetie. You're used an noun as an adjective. Poor English grammar. (you should know better!!)

Posted by: Christopher | Aug 21, 2012 2:06:06 PM

6. Hey Jason, you live in some alternate universe where President Mitt would actually do nothing against LGBT people?

Call me a single issue voter, but you would never expect a Black American to vote for a racist.

Posted by: QJ201 | Aug 21, 2012 4:10:45 PM

7. Does Jason (and Rick) ever do anything but whine?

Posted by: jsb | Aug 21, 2012 11:48:38 PM

8. @Christopher: Jason is just showing he's a true blue (or should I say red?) Republican. For years, every self-respecting Republican has referred to the "Democrat party". (I think it started in the 1970s.)

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Aug 22, 2012 8:43:03 AM