Comments

1. say what says

LOL also

david axelrod’s 1st tweet last night during clint was

“What the heck is this?”

later the Wh said they were going to refer all questions on the matter to salvador Dali (surrealist painter)

2. say what says

Oh and per Nate Silver

obama’s chances have gone up today as vs yesterday…Nate had Obama pegged at 70.4% yesterday and today the day after romney speech when romney should have some kind of bounce…..Obama at 71.6% chance of winning

3. KuMiCu says

I really would like Obama shock the nation and electrify this race by having Hillary Clinton as his Vice President this year. Take away the women’s vote from Romney. And pitting her against Ryan would be a debate that I would watch!

4. MarkUs says

You know how to get a narcissist to jump? Talk about him.
    This, folks, is a man who paid tribute to the death of Neil Armstrong by releasing a photo of himself.

5. Lymis says

Uh, you might want to recheck your Nate Silver comment. In the analysis of the recent Obama rise, he explicitly says it does not reflect the effect that the RNC may have on polling, and that the effect of the convention on Romney’s numbers has yet to be seen.

Polling lags. It’s certainly not good news for them that the Ryan announcement and the run-up to the convention show their numbers dropping, but it really says nothing about the effect of the convention – nor does a subsequent Romney rise, especially a moderate one, between the two conventions mean much.

It’s not good news, but it’s not about the convention.

6. EchtKultig says

Don’t worry KuMiCu. No intelligent women are going to vote for Romney anyhow, since his vision of the future is basically The Handmaid’s Tale.

7. Justin says

Love it! I love that Obama has a sense of humor, unlike most Republicans. Ugly old Clint needs to go sit down in a rocking chair somewhere before he looks anymore stupid.

8. iawl says

@ Tom… You wish. Good luck with that. Homo hating Romney and Paul– the men you love that want no rights for you. Have fun voting for them Tom. Or should I say Uncle Tom?

9. iawl says

10. Gregoire says

I love Joe Biden though. I wouldn’t want him dumped for a last minute Hillary addition, as much as I respect and admire her too. Biden’s been a great vice president, excepting an odd statement or two.

11. giantslor says

Re: Nate Silver, he posted that he includes a “convention bounce” adjustment in his projection of about -4 points. Click on the “Now-Cast” tab to see that Romney did get an apparent bounce (Now-Cast doesn’t include the adjustment).

12. Jonathanoz says

While the thought of an Obama-Clinton ticket gives me goose bumps, I think she has been very effective as Secretary of State, and I’d hate to lose that.