2012 Election | Mitt Romney | News

BigGayDeal.com

Here are the Full Mitt Romney '47 Percent' Fundraiser Videos: WATCH

Mj

Mother Jones has just released the full footage from the Mitt Romney Boca Raton fundraiser from which his "47 percent" and other excerpts were pulled. The first is 18 minutes, and the second approximately 30.

It's unclear as of this posting what other nuggets might be found here. Please let us know in the comments how you feel about what you hear in them.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. H ah ha ; Romney thinks he is leading in the polls of women voters !!!!

This guy is seriously delusional.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 18, 2012 3:32:07 PM

2. What is encouraging is that someone had the decency to record this raving hypocrite as he talked his elitist self serving tripe.

It's wonderful that an honourable individual wanted to expose the rich, tax evading, straw man that is Romney.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 18, 2012 3:41:10 PM

3. Romney, please keep talking.

Posted by: BostonGRiTS | Sep 18, 2012 4:08:12 PM

4. To Mitt Romney: I am entitled to healthcare as well as food and shelter.

Posted by: Brian Hatfield | Sep 18, 2012 4:11:58 PM

5. I sampled the two vids. What I learned: You can't trust the servants! And I cannot over-emphasize that! One of those white-gloved Benedict Arnolds was serving the eggs benedict! It was probably a black or gay one. This is what happens when a private country club fails to properly vet the wait staff! There is much to be learned here. You cannot trust the lower 47%! They are very sneaky, quietly pulling the used dinnerware, replacing the Bloody Mary's, and all the while letting that vid cam run!! The horror! The infidelity! Trust no one!!! Without Mitt and Ann we are doomed!

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Sep 18, 2012 4:13:58 PM

6. God I hope that's satire I-Could-Go-On if not, you're an idiot.

Posted by: Bobby | Sep 18, 2012 4:16:19 PM

7. No Bobby, it's for real!! Please, do I have to label it, c'mon

Posted by: i could go on, but I won't | Sep 18, 2012 4:34:52 PM

8. Mitt should save the country some money, do everyone a favor, and concede.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 18, 2012 5:18:42 PM

9. I'm glad we have a mole in the company of rich campaign contributors. Who ever made the tape was likely a contributor in order to gain access. A hearty thanks to them.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 18, 2012 7:10:39 PM

10. Do Mormons believe in reincarnation ?

If so I think we've found Marie Antoinette !!

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Sep 18, 2012 7:12:44 PM

11. Appropriate that this took place in Boca Ratón.

@ RANDY: when I saw I had a NYT Breaking News email earlier today, I had a flash thought that it was Romney withdrawing!

Posted by: David R. | Sep 18, 2012 8:22:19 PM

12. Re Randy's comment, "I'm glad we have a mole in the company of rich campaign contributors." ... my guess is that the video was made by a waiter or another member of the "hired help," based on the location of the camera by a table being used by waiters as a staging area.

Romney and the Pope can commiserate - it seems that the Pope is going to be in a Bel Ami video that used the Vatican as a backdrop for the fully clothed scenes and Bel Ami took advantage of a "mass blessing" to get some footage of their actors being blessed by the pope. The Vatican can't sue to stop it for practical reasons - the publicity would result in even more sales.

The technology - small, cheap, high quality, unobtrusive cameras - has outpaced our ability to form a consensus on appropriate use.

Posted by: Bill | Sep 18, 2012 9:16:10 PM

13. To David:

Are you against what had happened? Or are you sarcastic?

I would say that we need to applause the person who had the courage to put that camera on that credenza.

Posted by: Mark Allyn | Sep 19, 2012 12:03:12 AM

14. Tank is really not a big fan of Mitt Romney, as Mitt is just an ambitious, greedy, nothing with no core beliefs. Having said that, I have to admit that the youngest Romney brother, Craig, the one who is part Mexican, is super hot! He has thick, curly black hair, a lovely tan, beautiful eyes, and a great smile. Heck, Craig might be a selfish, elitist Republican, but Tank would still bang him till the cows came home! Just keeping it real, folks!

Posted by: TANK | Sep 19, 2012 1:05:39 AM

15. Tank is really not a big fan of Mitt Romney, as Mitt is just an ambitious, greedy, nothing with no core beliefs. Having said that, I have to admit that the youngest Romney brother, Craig, the one who is part Mexican, is super hot! He has thick, curly black hair, a lovely tan, beautiful eyes, and a great smile. Heck, Craig might be a selfish, elitist Republican, but Tank would still bang him till the cows came home! Just keeping it real, folks!

Posted by: TANK | Sep 19, 2012 1:05:42 AM

16. Is Towleroad so money hungry that they have to put anti-Obama ads on this site? A site with homosexual tendencies and GREED. Shame on you Andy Towle.

Posted by: Andrew | Sep 19, 2012 4:07:19 AM

17. I googled the image of Craig Romney and all I saw was TEETH.

Posted by: CHRIS | Sep 19, 2012 8:15:33 AM

18. I manage the staff of a catering company and it is our policy to have all staff turn off cell phones and put them away.

I'm so glad this wasn't one of our catered events!

Posted by: Kurt | Sep 19, 2012 12:29:34 PM

19. abundant Post.. i will try in the focus of see this, this would really help..

Posted by: telvindebnam | Jan 17, 2013 6:21:19 AM