Comments

1. says

What is encouraging is that someone had the decency to record this raving hypocrite as he talked his elitist self serving tripe.

It’s wonderful that an honourable individual wanted to expose the rich, tax evading, straw man that is Romney.

2. i could go on, but I won't says

I sampled the two vids. What I learned: You can’t trust the servants! And I cannot over-emphasize that! One of those white-gloved Benedict Arnolds was serving the eggs benedict! It was probably a black or gay one. This is what happens when a private country club fails to properly vet the wait staff! There is much to be learned here. You cannot trust the lower 47%! They are very sneaky, quietly pulling the used dinnerware, replacing the Bloody Mary’s, and all the while letting that vid cam run!! The horror! The infidelity! Trust no one!!! Without Mitt and Ann we are doomed!

3. Randy says

I’m glad we have a mole in the company of rich campaign contributors. Who ever made the tape was likely a contributor in order to gain access. A hearty thanks to them.

4. says

Appropriate that this took place in Boca Ratón.

@ RANDY: when I saw I had a NYT Breaking News email earlier today, I had a flash thought that it was Romney withdrawing!

5. Bill says

Re Randy’s comment, “I’m glad we have a mole in the company of rich campaign contributors.” … my guess is that the video was made by a waiter or another member of the “hired help,” based on the location of the camera by a table being used by waiters as a staging area.

Romney and the Pope can commiserate – it seems that the Pope is going to be in a Bel Ami video that used the Vatican as a backdrop for the fully clothed scenes and Bel Ami took advantage of a “mass blessing” to get some footage of their actors being blessed by the pope. The Vatican can’t sue to stop it for practical reasons – the publicity would result in even more sales.

The technology – small, cheap, high quality, unobtrusive cameras – has outpaced our ability to form a consensus on appropriate use.

6. says

To David:

Are you against what had happened? Or are you sarcastic?

I would say that we need to applause the person who had the courage to put that camera on that credenza.

7. TANK says

Tank is really not a big fan of Mitt Romney, as Mitt is just an ambitious, greedy, nothing with no core beliefs. Having said that, I have to admit that the youngest Romney brother, Craig, the one who is part Mexican, is super hot! He has thick, curly black hair, a lovely tan, beautiful eyes, and a great smile. Heck, Craig might be a selfish, elitist Republican, but Tank would still bang him till the cows came home! Just keeping it real, folks!

8. TANK says

9. Andrew says

Is Towleroad so money hungry that they have to put anti-Obama ads on this site? A site with homosexual tendencies and GREED. Shame on you Andy Towle.

10. Kurt says

I manage the staff of a catering company and it is our policy to have all staff turn off cell phones and put them away.

I’m so glad this wasn’t one of our catered events!