Britney Spears | Music | News | Will.i.am

'Scream and Shout', Britney Spears and will.i.am's New Song: LISTEN

Screamandshout

Are you shouting...or screaming?

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Wow. That's pretty terrible.

Posted by: Anonymous | Nov 21, 2012 10:11:55 AM

2. I like it.

Posted by: Raheem | Nov 21, 2012 10:17:24 AM

3. wow, BORING!

as the song's opened, i was anticipating some kind of rocking chorus/climax. never happened (at least, i think it didn't--i'm at work and i let it play on, but stopped paying attention after a minute or so!)

Posted by: redball | Nov 21, 2012 10:20:22 AM

4. YAWN.

Posted by: J. Alan | Nov 21, 2012 10:56:49 AM

5. PLEASE, BRITNEY, I'm BEGGING you, stop letting Will.i.am ruin you! Love Britney but this is horrible. Will.i.am is the worst.

Posted by: Luke | Nov 21, 2012 11:03:47 AM

6. like.

Posted by: deedrdo | Nov 21, 2012 11:10:44 AM

7. Yall realize it says Will.I.Am FEATURING Britney Spears? It's his song, she's just the featured artist. Relax

Posted by: Jared | Nov 21, 2012 11:34:26 AM

8. 2006 called, it wants its electro back. No matter how sucky it is!

Posted by: SpunkyBunks | Nov 21, 2012 12:10:56 PM

9. My company, Intel, hired Will.I.am as a "youth" consultant to help us target hip young people into buying computers. Ha ha. We're doomed! Yes, my company is run by dorks with no lives, I'm surrounded by nerds.

Posted by: SpunkyBunks | Nov 21, 2012 12:16:16 PM

10. I just couldn't hit 'play'. I couldn't

Posted by: Mikemike | Nov 21, 2012 12:22:54 PM

11. It's official. will.i.am is out of ideas.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Nov 21, 2012 3:59:23 PM

12. Will I Am is only as good as David Guetta produces him to be. If he, or anyone else, thinks he's got his own thing going on, they're horribly mistaken. Whats with the faux English accent from Britney, too? I thought we got rid of that after she was sectioned?

Posted by: Isaak | Nov 21, 2012 6:36:32 PM

13. Awful. Awful. When you are up in the club. You won't be hearing this song. Everbody in the club. This ain't right. This ain't good.

Posted by: Josh | Nov 21, 2012 7:37:36 PM

14. you all are haters!! It may not climax to some crazy over produced song like we hear all the time on the radio. It's still very current and modern and best of all it's different sounding which is a good thing! I approve!

Posted by: grant | Nov 21, 2012 9:13:03 PM

15. How is Britney a judge on X Factor? This chick can't sing her way out of a paper bag. You could replace her with any tone-deaf bleached blonde off the street with breast implants, give her auto tune and get the same result.

Posted by: stefan | Nov 21, 2012 11:23:00 PM

16. I think I will just wait for a Freemasons remix that will give it an actual high energy danceable beat to it. Otherwise I agree 2006 called and it would like it's beat back...

Posted by: Darrell | Nov 22, 2012 2:43:24 AM