Comments

1. Shaunie says

Hm. I wonder if he knows that those same people he’s bending over for could give less of a damn for people like him (or at least people with his image/obvious income), and would likely not even want to be around him if possible? Oh well.

2. Paul R says

Two main things come out of this interview: I use a lot of meth and I have no self-respect.

And of course, who would pay some freak with a bad dye job $15K to tattoo his face?

3. reality says

ugh. I’d say he makes my home state of Indiana look bad … but the state really is full of people like this (outside of Indianapolis, of course) …. This is your republican party ladies and gentlemen!

4. Billy says

“ugh. I’d say he makes my home state of Indiana look bad … but the state really is full of people like this (outside of Indianapolis, of course)”

Indianapolis is far less liberal than Lake County (northwestern-most county) and Monroe County (Bloomington, IN). Indiana would have never (briefly) went blue without those two counties.

5. Tom in long beach says

Wow, while I like tats, putting them on your face seems like a huge mistake. Declining to comment on why someone like this would vote for Romney. But I can only imagine Romney looking down on this guy.

6. ratbastard says

Alright, the dude is a loose cannon with obvious impulse control issues. I agree, putting sh*t on your face, neck is like the mark of Cain. You have just drastically reduced future employment opportunities and made yourself easily recognizable by law enforcement. That said, from a strictly physical standpoint, he’s kinda hot. I bet he’d be a lot of fun in bed.Just sayin’.

7. Icebloo says

Yes folks this is the typical Republican – trashy, stupid, weird and completely out of touch with reality. This is why Romney got his ass kicked. This is why the Republicans still haven’t got the message about changing their extremist and damaging policies. This is good news of us. This is the reason Hillary will win in 2016.

Praise these weirdos !