Comments

1. Dan Cobb says

Engel is so damn hot!
    Man, there are three hot men in that pic.
    Would love to see the three of them go at it with Engel in the middle taking it from both ends. Engel is one hot dude.

2. says

Aside from the apparent hotness, another thing that this article exudes is, yet again, the lack of proofing.

And I know that the team is already mentioned in the header, but would it hurt to acknowledge them in the blurb as well, instead of talking about Engel as… uh… them?!

You guys are doing great work here; please don’t let the quality suffer by skipping another quick read to correct stuff like that!

3. Jim says

Engel has consistently been the best international reporter on TV for years – unbiased, straight ahead, just the facts. Because he tells the truth conservative media has of course trashed him, denying the reality he reports, especially when he reports something they don’t want to hear. When I heard he was missing I was really worried – thank God he’s OK, as well as the other guys, who seem like total pros – imagine having to be in a place where you have to “make amends with your maker” and prepare for death??? In a week of horrible news, this is good news for Christmas.

4. Brandon H says

Seriously, that’s enough Rich, stay home. You’ve seen the world, you’ve proven your bravery and skill as a reporter. Now stop tempting fate.

I get a gay vibe from him too. Reminds me a lot of Anderson Cooper.

5. Jack M says

I think Richard is gay too. I think he’s dreamy! Glad to see he is OK.

He speaks fluent Arabic, BTW, so that definitely gives him an advantage over there.

6. Diogenes Arktos says

I, too, agree with the gay vibe and the comparison to Anderson Cooper. Like Cooper, I think Engel will not stay home. FWIW – He married a woman he met at Stanford. His career cost him the marriage and they divorced in 2005.

7. Diogenes Arktos says