Nature | News

A Super Cut of Goats Screaming Like Humans: VIDEO

Goat

Not sure what to say about this except that it's completely screamworthy. In a good way.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I freakin love animals. I think having a farm filled with them and just observing their mannerisms and anecdotes would be far more intriguing and interesting than seeing what comes out of the average humans mouth.

Posted by: M.J | Feb 14, 2013 7:44:08 PM

2. Thank you! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Posted by: JOE 2 | Feb 14, 2013 11:58:14 PM

3. I was at a goat farm once and the baby goats all sounded like toddlers crying "mama!" It was... creepy. I was only moderately amused by that supercut until the very last bleat. Oh man.

Posted by: Mike B. | Feb 15, 2013 12:28:48 AM

4. Nature is endlessly fascinating. And goats do indeed makes sounds like a upset or frightened human.

I used to hear this alley cat at night in the tiny yard just below my bedroom at the time. She had a litter and they sound like human babies crying. I was aware they sound like that before then, but the sound used to always creep me out. People exploring abandoned buildings and hearing them crying must freak out of they aren't familiar with alley cats.

Posted by: ratbastard | Feb 15, 2013 9:40:07 AM

5. Reminds me of the hilarious episode of "Malcolm in the Middle" where Reese was stalked by a goat who got the better of him because it was smarter than him.

Posted by: Ken | Feb 15, 2013 10:44:19 AM

6. Is it goats or sheep that you keep away from sexually deprived human males? Attractive cows aren't safe either.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 15, 2013 10:55:56 AM

7. Well, Clarice- have the lambs stopped screaming?

Posted by: Bob R | Feb 15, 2013 12:19:54 PM

8. I don't how many times made that sound before my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Posted by: SFRowGuy | Feb 15, 2013 2:32:11 PM