Brian Brown | Gay Marriage | News | NOM | Proposition 8 | Supreme Court

BigGayDeal.com

NOM Popped Together a Montage of Their Hate Rally: VIDEO

Brian_brown

IF you missed NOM's hate rally in D.C. yesterday, you can catch it in bite-size form here.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

David Badash notes that of the eleven people in the video, at least eight are directly paid by NOM.

Comments

1. What a nice and SMALL crowd they had. Marriage equality had so many more people outside the Supreme Court!

Posted by: Reality | Mar 27, 2013 8:31:45 AM

2. I had deep concerns over the Supremes' questioning during yesterday's Prop 8 oral arguments. I'm equally concerned about how today's questioning will proceed during the DOMA oral arguments. Thanks but I don't need to add to my consternation by watching the NOM loons this morning. I'm sure they made real assholes of themselves.

Posted by: HadenoughBS | Mar 27, 2013 8:55:25 AM

3. First of all, where in the hell do they find gays like Doug Mainwaring, who are willing to go in front of a crowd of gay-hating people, admit they're gay, and then say that they agree with them that same sex marriage is wrong? Is there an anti-gay gay group somewhere out there that NOM has been trolling?

The other issue I have with this is there whole argument that kids are better off with two parents...I have no doubt in the possibility that a child raised by two parents has more advantages than a child raised by one....but aren't we fighting to recognize just a different kind of two parent family? This isn't a pro-gay single adoption rally, assholes.

Posted by: Jack | Mar 27, 2013 9:03:42 AM

4. That guy Dough Mainwaring considers "marriage" an immutable term.....so that's why he's against gay marriage.

Now how can you discuss anything seriously with that kind of ignorance ?

And that woman with blond hair and red dress, is she from Central Casting , a token, placed "young " person to convince us that the young generation supports "traditional marriage".
    But for the truth look at the crowd arrive, slow walking, bent over, old, tired.
    This clip is just a piece of AgitProp....without substance and with a concocted conviction.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 27, 2013 9:10:50 AM

5. You know, it's too bad no one rolled a microwave oven out onto the plaza. With all the pacemakers in the NOM crowd we could have halved the opposition in the time it takes to heat a burrito!

Posted by: Caliban | Mar 27, 2013 9:24:03 AM

6. I just threw up in my mouth a little, from watching that.

Posted by: jexer | Mar 27, 2013 11:42:23 AM

7. I hope those "speakers" cash their checks quickly and think about getting paid for hate every time they spend it.

Posted by: PDX Guy | Mar 27, 2013 2:49:21 PM

8. That is one sorry meeting of clowns.

Posted by: jaragon | Mar 27, 2013 5:48:37 PM