Comments

1. rascal says

After seeing his riveting, spectacular performance in the show, I started looking up everything I could find on this man. Imagine my shock to learn that he is as remarkable and admirable offstage as on. Integrity for days, articulate as all get-out, cute as a button, and grace. So much grace.

I love you, Billy Porter.

2. Derrick from Philly says

Wow. I wish I had Billy Porter’s butt. I mean, I wish I had a butt like Billy Porter’s (I don’t lie about my sexual positions).

Then again, why should a perky young butt be on some old…so’n’so. Perky butts are for the young folks.

Yes, it’s melancholy Monday….full full full of self-pity. But I’ll be all right in few few hours–when I get home I still have some left in the bottle.

3. Josh says

He is helping the Black Community to change and be more open. We all have a responsability to change the world and our communities! Great Great interview and Kinky Boots is AWESOME!

4. Junior says

@ Jose carrabbas Tu Quiero Taco Bell Feliciano

That word is inexcusable and you could have easily made your point to that ignorant poster, without the need to stoop to their level. Like it or not, the word f-g carries a weight for many of us who aren’t racist at all, and don’t deserve to hear it. Call that ignorant prick and ignorant prick without trivializing the lives of the many wonderful LGBT humans who were killed with that word used. Thanks

5. USC Trojans Fan says

Jose,
    Devolving to the same ignorant language as the ignorant language you are attempting to correct makes you no better. I agree with Junior. You drop the F bomb at anyone and instantly your own argument gets viewed lesser than.

6. 1♥ says

@ Jose carrabbas Tu Quiero Taco Bell Feliciano

You’re a racist homophobic bigot just like a klansman

Trolls like you are ruining the Towleroad comment section