Comments

1. says

Is there any group this tool does not hate ?

I guess I had better not address any ad hominem issues like his hair, tie, shirt( lavender) …….
    I would really like to know if he can actually do anything….like have a job as a plumber or an accountant or a hospital nurse etc….I mean what can he do, other than spew the mindless random thoughts of his diseased skull ?

2. PAUL B. says

To quote my new best friend…Bobby Jindal…
    “people of faith are ignorant & uneducated”. Taken out of context (no, not me!)one would think that Jindal was talking about Fischer when he said that.

3. Jaysonn says

What a dork! First of all, most young people are liberals. Secondly even if you have children with two conservatives chances are they will grow up being liberals.

4. RWG says

My father was conservative. I used to get reprints of articles by Ann Coulter from him in the letters he wrote. He was a life member of the NRA. He had six children, five of whom are strongly liberal, one gay. Only one, a jesus freak, believes anything even close to the bile Fischer spouts on a daily basis, and none of the rest of us talk with her anymore. It’s just too exhausting.

5. woodroad34d says

Well the odd thing is that an increasing number of gays are having babies…maybe not with each other, but certainly with surrogates adding to the liberal base. How does that play into Fischer’s inarticulate formula? Oh, right…to be rational, you have to be able to discourse intelligently on a subject with facts, reason and an ability to actually do math. And as someone stated, children of conservatives eventually go liberal, either as a backlash against the parents themselves or because they’re just so tired of all the anger. So many things wrong, so few brain cells to latch onto.

6. Anita Pill says

LMGAO…my parents are conservative republicans who had 9 children of which 1 is an independent 8 are democrats and of this number four of us are progressive democrats. Wonder how that breeding effort works into Ms. Fischer theory.

7. Bryan says

Clearly, this idiot, who makes the Phelps family sound like Rhodes Scholars, does not masturbate enough, although I shudder to imagine what he thinks about when he does.

8. MajorTom says

I’m starting to wonder if Fischer and Fred Phelps aren’t both secretly liberal and out to totally discredit conservatives through their hilariously moronic arguments and antics. Is it really possible for someone to be this stupid? I suppose it is, but whether they are sincere or not, they are still doing gay culture a favor by illustrating the lunacy of the positions they take.

9. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

Bryan Fischer SAYS SOME GOOD THINGS, BUT, HE IS A NUT BECAUSE HIS VIEWS ARE NOT BASED IN REALITY. IT WOULD BE NICE IF Mr. Fischer IS STILL ALIVE WHEN NEGROES AND HISPANICS FINALLY “BUTT-HEADS;” THEN, HE WOULD SEE THE LIGHT.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

10. Just_a_guy says

I also have conservative parents who had five children. Four of us lean strongly democratic and liberal. Only my one sister considers herself a conservative–and she is the only bible-banger in the family, shunned my bf and I for years, and is generally considered suspect by the rest of us.

I would love to see Fishcher lose his influence, but I guess haters gonna hate–for now.

11. says

well i’m pro conservative, im a pastor a like millions o evangelical in the country, i vote for the inmigrants, for 300 years this is beinga country of inmigrants. Period.

12. Mawm says

The truth is they are not breeding like Fischer thinks. The percentage of the voting population that is white has been decreasing by about 2% every 4 years.