Comments

1. says

Showing a clip of two guys in bed multiple times is kind of misleading.. they’re from one scene of one episode and neither guy is really much of a primary character.

That being said, the show’s writing is actually quite gay-friendly and interactions with/about the gay characters (well, just Danny until recently) are all handled very matter-of-factly, which I see as a good thing.

Stiles is still the cutest guy on that show, and I’m patiently waiting to see how they pair him with another guy in the script, even if only temporarily. It probably won’t be Derek (sorry Sterek fans).

2. James in Toronto says

I adore Stiles, who is quire an amazing comedic actor, but… Ah, my eyes have found Isaac, and I’m in the throes of a fangirl-style crush.

As for Danny and Ethan, I totally approve and desperately want more.

3. cyclonopedia says

Of all the shows I’ve seen in recent years, Teen Wolf is by far the gayest. I adore how… normal they portray the relationships.

I do want to point out though, that the lesbians are getting no love in that compilation. There’s an episode with a cute couple in the woods making out and about to have sex before… well, I don’t want to ruin things for people who haven’t seen it yet.

Regardless, there are so many shirtless hunks on the show. ;3

4. Moz's says

“why are you going through my stuff” danny

“your dreaming danny” styles

“why are you in my dream?” drugged up in hospital danny

“its your dream danny, take responsibility….” styles rummaging around in dannys backpack for clues

LOL great scene last night and as always Dylan Obrien as styles delivers

5. CMLion says

I think the entirety of every episode represents the gayest moments on that show. Not complaining. Not complaining at all.

I do like how being gay is not really an issue on that show.

6. jakeinlove says

The only thing I hate about this is that they characters are supposed to be in high school(?) What does that say about any of us that are over 18? Ew!

7. says

@JON
    Well, there have been enough non-sexual scenes between Stiles and Derek to fuel a smorgasbord of Sterek fan-fiction videos… including an extended scene in which Derek is paralyzed by a toxin from the neck down and Stiles has to hold him afloat in a pool for a long period of time. And several other scenes where Stiles has antagonized Derek enough to get grabbed by the shirt and/or real close face-to-face with Derek. Oh, and the scene where Stiles catches Danny glancing at Derek’s body so makes him change shirts several times to nudge Danny into doing a favor.

Okay yes, I fangirl a little bit for them.