Comments

1. Randy says

I loved the original videos – they were hilarious. This was okay. I wouldn’t have been mean the guys for not knowing how to dance — you gotta teach them how! Not just yell at them.

2. MateoM says

Totally unfunny. For one thing, it was too long. This kind of video needs to clock in at 2:00 or less. If there were punchlines, they were dragged under by too much extraneous, unfunny blah-blah.

Second, all of the gay men perpetuated negative stereotypes. Not ever gay man flounces around, with a queeny, b1tchy voice and an arched eyebrow.
    Why do even gay advocates bank on these negative stereotypes to represent us?

Plus, all of the allegedly straight guys were much more attractive.

3. Derrick from Philly says

As usual, Mateo, I totally agree wichu. And even worse, they made the black guy the queeniest! Do they think we won’t understand that he’s gay if he doesn’t talk like RuPaul on estrogen? What’s wrong with having a Jason Collins-type masculine, athletic, educated, non-ghetto, non-scene type to represent a proud gay black man?

4. gomez says

what is this i don’t even

unmitigated hostility and condescension doesn’t make good comedy

the suit was fine. and I’ll take beer over appletinis

5. BobC562 says

An Appletini? Really? People still drink those things? (Actually, I never really drank them to begin with.) They could’ve done a lovely Bushmills Manhattan with blood orange bitters instead.

6. UFFDA says

Gay stereotypes are so over. So why are they all over this? Anyway men are cute and straight ones stumbling around in loser confusion are especially loveable.

7. Zach says

I thought the gay men will marry your girlfriends was kind of funny, straight men respond was very funny, straight women respond wasn’t very funny, lesbians respond was very funny, and this video wasn’t very funny at all.

8. says

I thought the original concept of blaming heterosexual men as the obstacle to gay marriage was wrong. It’s social conservatives, composed of men and women, that have blocked it. Yeah the video plays off tired stereotypes from both sides (gay and straight)… take it with a grain of salt. I hope too many people don’t take it seriously. Don’t knock the stereotypes too much. What a boring world it would be where gay men and straight men were the same. I wouldn’t want a world of all masculine gay men or all feminized/ “perfect” straight men.

9. Tyler says

Ugh…get over yourselves…we all know someone like each character in the video…if you want to see videos about butch gays or smart gays or purple gays then go make them yourself…PLEASE STOP BITCHING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOLE ARE DOING WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS…