Comments

1. Opinionated says

Hilarious but utterly disgraceful. 20,000 men stormed Utah beach. With a low ball estimate of basing say 5% of the male population being gay that is 1000 gay men serving to free France on D-Day. How dare these prats use such a historic (and overwhelmingly successful landing at Utah Beach) to promote this non-sense. They need to grow up or get out.

2. MateoM says

It’s as though they’re oblivious to the fact that their latent homosexuality is on display. I can’t imagine the depths of self-loathing that underscore these protestors’ efforts.

3. Michael says

How is this homoerotic??? You’ve got to be kidding me. Five nearly naked men in masks?

You’re an idiot if you have to ask how this comes across as totally gay.

4. Ken says

According to Shazam the score is from the soundtrack for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare video game. I wonder if they got permission to use it.

5. RJP says

First time I saw these “Hommen”, they had pants and no shirts. Now they’re down to their skivvies. Will we finally see them in their all-together next time ’round?

6. Vint says

@Sasha: Ils se moquent les femens. But unlike the Femens, they lack the balls to show their faces, or to lay bare any portion of their body not ordinarily seen in public.

7. Pitt90 says

Are they really as obliviously stupid as they seem, or are they perhaps secret agents sabotaging the movement with their clearly queer as WeHo actions?

8. andrew says

Why can’t our homophobes look like them? Instead we get Pat Robertson and Maggie Gallagher. It ain’t fair, I tell you! It just ain’t fair!!!

9. JD says

I know a couple of old vets who were at Utah beach that would like to kick their ass. They probably went from there to a bath house for some anonymous sex…LOL