Comments

1. Markie27 says

while i do love cher immensely, i dare say that that picture is farthest from the truth. (but hey she still rocks and look damn beautiful at 67!)

2. tagg says

Lordy…people don’t get the irony in it. Cher tweeted it is an homage to the 1970’s Playboy pix…not to be taken literally!

3. Homo Genius says

@Tagg believe it or not many gays don’t like cher …. and/or are too young to have been into her and don’t follow her tweets. Sorry all I see is a 1/2 naked memaw photoshopped to hell

4. Brian says

Love Cher but think the artwork works against the theme. Having said that a few times over her career, she always proves me wrong! Always herself, that’s all that matters.

5. m says

neither a critic nor a fan. sorry to any hardcore cher devotees. but the 1970’s really looks good on her. even blonde. who’d thought. i got you babe.

6. will says

I would be interested to see Cher go a full year with no makeup, letting her hair revert back to whatever its natural color is now. Au natural. No botox, no work, no nothing.

7. says

I was a kid when Sonny and Cher were at their height as a power couple…can’t imagine life without her. Love the homage, grasp the wink and nod…and adore the photo!

8. Adamn says

Cher looks very fake. I predict she’s going to be a monumental flop.

When she was younger, she was terrific but now she’s got the look of a try-hard wannabe with not an original bone in her body. Shame, Cher.

9. Adamn says

Cher looks very fake. I predict she’s going to be a monumental flop.

10. MateoM says

Speaking of fakes, AdamN is actually a fake online persona created by our resident troll Rick/Jason.

11. dean says

LCR’s; I hate Cher because…She’s too old!!!!

All Other Gays; Like fine wine, she gets better with Age!!! Go, Cher!!!!

What’s wrong with this picture?

If you said Self-Loathing Republicans – You Win!

12. keating says

I used to think that Amanda Lapore was trying to look as fake as Cher. Now I think that Cher is trying to look as fake as Amanda Lapore.

13. Bobby says

It’s a wig folks, a VERY EXPENSIVE wig. Cher said in an interview a few years ago she loves wigs but she has long black hair and she’ll always have long black hair.