Betty Bowers | Russia | Vladimir Putin

America's Best Christian Mrs. Betty Bowers Has a Chat With Vladimir Putin: VIDEO

Screen Shot 2013-09-04 at 3.05.03 PM

America's Best Christian Mrs. Betty Bowers chats with Russian President Vladimir Putin about his anti-gay regime and preparations for the upcoming Olympics, warning that with the exception of Broadway, the Winter Games is "the biggest showcase of gays doing something better than the rest of us."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. gotta luv me some betty! when's her next book due out?

Posted by: northalabama | Sep 4, 2013 8:41:31 PM

2. This is f-cking hilarious! I just went to her YouTube channel and watched the video about what a Christian marriage is. Amazing. Is Deven Green who plays her a man? I would never have guessed if so. Obviously that's a wig but she reminds me so much of Wendie Malick when she speaks. I know I'm late to the party but I heart Betty!

Posted by: Jack Ford | Sep 4, 2013 8:47:48 PM

3. That is hilarious! And that closing - with the handcuffs in place of the Olympic rings - seems very appropriate for the Sochi Games.

Posted by: AdamTh | Sep 4, 2013 9:00:08 PM

4. I just love the new, black hair, too! The very best!!! Always spot-on!

Posted by: Geoff | Sep 4, 2013 10:21:45 PM

5. I tried to like this -- but this woman doesn't have very good comedy timing. Joke. Pause. Joke. Slight eye roll. Pause. It's not that the jokes are bad, but somebody else should be delivering them; somebody with more snap and flair.

Posted by: will | Sep 4, 2013 11:24:39 PM

6. I'll admit it's not her best video, but you do realize she is pausing because she is talking (Skyping?) with someone else, supposedly Vladamir Putin? His voice his low but it's there. Any other pauses are for sarcastic affect.

Posted by: Macguffin54 | Sep 5, 2013 12:07:28 AM

7. Brilliant. And her timing is amazing. It's half the show! And I really dig the handcuffs at the end.

Posted by: Mike | Sep 5, 2013 12:26:53 AM

8. Betty is FIERCE.

Posted by: fedorajoe | Sep 5, 2013 7:39:25 AM

9. Fantasitc, as always. Deven is a beautiful woman and married to a hunk.

Posted by: Ken | Sep 5, 2013 8:52:42 AM