Comments

1. Richie says

He’s looking really good. He was always hot but a tad soft… not he’s more toned and muscular.

Plus he seems like an all round great guy and has done a lot of LGBT rights!

2. sundayboy says

Oh god it’s too early for the hotness. (And it’s made all the more so by knowing he’s compassionate and kind). Phwoar.

3. John says

He’s hot, I lie that he doesn’t shave his chest, DAMN…He shows that not all sports players are homophobic a**holes.

4. AriesMatt says

@Shannon, you may be entitled to your own opinion, but you are clearly in the extreme minority.

Ben, PLEASE be a vain exhibitionist as much as you want and we promise not to judge. Just make sure you tweet or FB all the pics for us to enjoy!

I don’t watch Strictly or Dancing With The Stars, but I may have to make an exception to see him strut his stuff. Yummy!

5. gomez says

meh. british hot.

/i kid. he’s smoking hot but more importantly a nice pro-gay chap. and a furry stud. woof.

6. Tom says

Another James Franco school of cock teasing contestant. I think this guy looks like he would have very bad body odor. I’m sick of show off “straights.”

7. bravo says

Tom, is your iPad scratch-n-sniff?

It’s funny – because I’ve seen photos of his hairy chest wet, I always imagine that he smells like soap.

8. andrew says

@SHANNON: We don’t have to tell Ben that he is hot. He works out in a GYM and chances are pretty good that he has seen himself in a mirror. Yes SHANNON, BEN IS HOT !!!!!!

9. Seattle Mike says

Well, just saw the first clip of him dancing as part of the first group dance. If there was ever any doubt that he was straight, his dance moves have forever put that to rest. Bless his heart, he has zero sense of rhythm.