Britney Spears | Drag Queens | News | Sherry Vine

BigGayDeal.com

Twerk B**ch: VIDEO

Twerk

NYC's Sherry Vine drops her latest trashy pop parody.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Gogo

Comments

1. Can we move on?

Because if you think this is good...you're probably dead.

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | Oct 7, 2013 9:40:51 AM

2. How horrible.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 7, 2013 9:49:24 AM

3. Please explain to me why anyone would think it's cool to celebrate being a [b-word,censored?], or be attracted to people who are? Seriously, I've never understood this, in either a woman and certainly not a man. How is possible I'm a homosexual male and so out of touch with stereotypical gay male 'lifestyle'?

And yes, the 'music' s*cks a**. Would entertainers like her even exist if it weren't for some gay males? I wonder.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 7, 2013 9:59:41 AM

4. Frivolous & fun.
    =)

Posted by: George F | Oct 7, 2013 10:13:33 AM

5. I mean maybe if the guys were actually hot, didn't have flat asses and actually knew how to twerk this video wouldn't be so completely irredeemable. The surprise of Charlie Hides was the only fun part of this, but my amusement was quickly replaced with disgust when Perez Hilton showed up.

So yes, Trigger Warning: Perez Hilton for all of you who are just as nauseated by the sight, sound or mention of him as I am.

Posted by: JMC | Oct 7, 2013 10:24:12 AM

6. There are reasons why some people hate homosexuals.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 7, 2013 10:24:50 AM

7. I concur JMC. Can we start a petition to have his membership card revoked ?!

Posted by: BillinSonoma | Oct 7, 2013 10:31:41 AM

8. Only one of those dancers seemed to know how to twerk--or had anything to twerk with (the littlest one with the PARAGUAY tattoo).

Posted by: Kevin | Oct 7, 2013 10:32:40 AM

9. ALL HAIL SHERRY VINE!

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Oct 7, 2013 10:50:25 AM

10. This needed another re-write before going into production.

Posted by: thepolarbeast | Oct 7, 2013 10:57:55 AM

11. yeah pigrez makes me sick. but that hotass dancer in the burgundy shorts? dammmmmmnnnnnn!!!

Posted by: billybobjones | Oct 7, 2013 11:28:10 AM

12. If anyone needed evidence that gay culture is evolving, don't watch that. When will drag f*cking die, already? Jesus H. Christ that was embarrassing.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Oct 7, 2013 11:41:09 AM

13. @D.R.H., I don't think drag is dying.. if anything, it's bigger than ever, especially with the success of RuPaul's Drag Race. Some of us find drag entertaining! If you don't like it, don't watch..

Personally, I love Sherry Vine. This wasn't her best because, yes, twerking is getting tired.. but I still enjoyed this.

Posted by: Luke | Oct 7, 2013 12:50:26 PM

14. Ditto UFFDA. And this may be a plus (parody-wide) that Sherry can't hit her notes even with auto-tune. It may be a first. Might start a trend. Even.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 7, 2013 1:48:50 PM

15. "Parody-wise"—my bad. Didn't twerking start only like 2 weeks ago? Can it already be over? Praise the lord and pass the hamhocks.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 7, 2013 1:50:49 PM

16. The dancer is sexy Levi Karter from CB

Posted by: litper | Oct 7, 2013 5:59:16 PM

17. A lot more of the cute dancer with the red shorts and less of Perez Hilton.

Posted by: jarago | Oct 7, 2013 9:45:22 PM