Kylie Minogue | Music | News

Listen to Kylie Minogue's 'Kiss Me Once' Album: VIDEO

11_kylie

Kylie Minogue has released an 11-track sampler of her upcoming album Kiss Me Once. The title track was produced by Sia, who executive produced the entire album.

Watch and listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Said Kylie of the upcoming album:

"The sound essentially retains my DNA, and what a Kylie song is, but I think that gives me room to manoeuvre because you have something like Can't Get You Out Of My Head, to Slow, to I Believe in You to I Should Be So Lucky - it's still within the pop/dance arena. But what it has done has for me most importantly, is injected a freshness and a vitality into doing what is basically what I've always done - I needed to have a fresh approach and Roc Nation has helped me do that."

Into The Blue 00:00
Million Miles 00:50
I Was Gonna Cancel 01:45
Sexy Love 02:39
Sexercise 03:28
Feels So Good 04:16
If Only 05:05
Les Sex 05:55
Kiss Me Once 06:47
Beautiful 07:40
Fine 08:23

Comments

1. Kisses

2 u

Kylie!

Posted by: Deen | Feb 17, 2014 11:35:55 AM

2. Meh, she sounds like Britney, and the music is just mediocre. Her previous album was a million miles better.

Posted by: Rolf | Feb 17, 2014 12:29:27 PM

3. is this a paid post? the truth keeps getting deleted.

Posted by: don't a tell la | Feb 17, 2014 12:56:45 PM

4. Kylie may not aim as high as some other divas, but she is always sounds consistently like herself…unlike other divas. There are a couple great tracks in there; nothing game-changing, but no huge clunkers either. A welcome album after a string of some major pop mis-steps and disappointments.

Posted by: Christopher | Feb 17, 2014 1:37:07 PM

5. I am a huge Kylie fan but really disliked the 1st single "Into The Blue"....very uninteresting & non-catchy for Kylie....listening to just the clips of all the songs, I am worried that this album will really bomb for Kylie..."Sexy Love" especially sounds like a bad Britney song...they all sound very bad generic pop

Posted by: Askanipsion | Feb 17, 2014 6:33:53 PM

6. Totally disagree with some of the comments here. There are at least 6 to 7 very good and catchy songs on here.
    I'm amazed how cynical some of the people posting on here can be.

Posted by: ElCid | Feb 17, 2014 7:40:03 PM

7. I have to agree with some comments here, it's very MOR for Kylie. It's obvious since signing with Roc Nation she's trying to reach American audiences and dialed back her personality a bit. Still, there is some good material here. I hated it at first but on my 5th or so listen through the snippets are growing on me. That's what I feel this album will be, a grower, not a shower.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhousen | Feb 17, 2014 9:45:24 PM

8. @dont a tell la, does it really matter to you if it's a paid post?

Posted by: Luke | Feb 18, 2014 2:07:37 PM