Gay Artists | Gay Media | Neil Patrick Harris | News | Video

BigGayDeal.com

Neil Patrick Harris Inspires Sweet Dreams in Sultry Ad for Sleep: VIDEO

Nphsleep2

Want to get in bed with Neil Patrick Harris? Neuro's new music video advertisement for their beverage, Sleep, gets you about as close as humanly possible. The hilarious ad finds NPH singing sultry lyrics about how much he loves to, well, sleep. Rapper Problem and singer Asher Monroe accompany him, and the result is a mystifying blend of humor and heat.

Harris reportedly won in a survey of Neuro drinkers that asked what celebrity they would most want to have at a sleepover. Good choice!

Watch the steamy, sleepy slumber party, AFTER THE JUMP...

Nphsleep1

Comments

1. If NPH were single and I could pass on the Neuro, damn straight, I'd love to have a sleep over with him.

Posted by: andrew | Feb 13, 2014 8:24:57 PM

2. He is one of the few in show business ( I can think of one other male, Hugh Jackman) just so talented.. NEIL whenever he does anything Sondheim, he's just brilliant .. I'm thinking about his performance in "Candide" ....and the Tony Awards show has never been this well organized . I used to go to that award show, man it was friggin torture but I do miss when it was done in the real theaters.. That was the fun part of the night.. I shut up now

Cheers..
    Tony

Posted by: TonyC | Feb 13, 2014 8:35:12 PM

3. All I really want to do is -
    GULP

Oh Yeah / I forgot

Sleep

UMMMM

Posted by: Deen | Feb 13, 2014 8:50:18 PM

4. If I drank that much liquid just before I went to bed I'd wake up a few times to pee. Someone's not thinking.....

Posted by: Rolf | Feb 13, 2014 9:04:20 PM

5. Rolf - that's all I could think of.

Posted by: alan | Feb 13, 2014 9:30:29 PM

6. Well, I imagine the world's dentists, antacid manufacturers, and diabetic medical companies will be delighted with all this nighttime sugar-drinking.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 13, 2014 10:17:24 PM

7. Merry Phallusmas!

Posted by: FFS | Feb 13, 2014 11:05:25 PM

8. NPH is great as usual. What a stupid product. It's like something from the Onion or SNL.

All the energy drinks have exactly one actual energy ingredient: caffiene. Like you know, coffee. And sugar and some vitamins or something that don't do anything in particular. The only over the counter sleep aid is I think some antihistamine like Benedryl. Plus the drinking a lot of liquid before bed thing others cleverly mentioned....

Posted by: emjayay | Feb 14, 2014 12:40:48 AM

9. Oh my! OH MY! ..... sleep
    So darned NPH
    OH!

Posted by: lg | Feb 14, 2014 4:23:10 AM

10. An awesome, talented gay man -- attacked and vilified by trans activists. #LGBFullStop

Posted by: Matthew | Feb 14, 2014 4:41:40 AM

11. @emjayay:

Melatonin is an over-the-counter sleep aid and is extremely effective at regulating sleep cycles for some people. As well, it's under study for helping reduce prostrate cancer rates in males.

There are also melatonin/tryptophan/chamomile mixtures available that are quite effective. I have tried all of the above, the latter mixture creates a zombie-inducing state for me and I sleep about 9 hours on just one.

Except during a full moon when nothing except marijuana works for me. Munchies then bedtime.

Posted by: johnny | Feb 14, 2014 6:57:30 AM

12. He's not that talented. He's just trained well.

Posted by: You | Feb 14, 2014 8:48:04 AM

13. NPH do anything to advensere his career, to be in the spotlight, for whatever reason. NPH has become a fame whore. He should rather start spending time with his kids. He is missing being there to see them grow up.

Posted by: Nat | Feb 14, 2014 9:18:04 AM