Comments

1. brian says

Kylie’s talent is debatable. Her strategy appears to be bnaed on “half-naked woman with fake lesbian tendencies who appeals to gay guys”. LOL.

Are we really so desperate that we gay guys need to worship half-naked women who pander to the straight guy fetish for girl-girl action? How desperate can a community get?

2. brian says

Kylie’s talent is debatable. Her strategy appears to be based on “half-naked woman with fake lesbian tendencies who appeals to gay guys”. LOL.

3. Marc says

Bitter bitches out again. This time with their knoves out for Kylie. Not sure why, always been our ally and doesn’t have one mean bone in her entire body. Some of you should just be ashamed. Pathetic, bitter bitches

4. Rowan says

Marc, I have to agree I like her honesty that she hasn’t done anything for the gay community but they love her. They never feel this way about men but whatever!

Music wise…you love Kylie? I give you P J Harvey. Pop wise, I give you Grace Jones or Sia.

Great you like her but many don’t. Not sure why that is such a shock to you.

If she did universal music like REM or Radiohead, I might understand your shock but her pop isn’t even that good. I much prefer pop wise Lana Del Rey.

5. Andrew says

I remember her early time here, she was bullied in the pres – they ripped her to shreds every day and I got the same at school for new backing down that I lover her. Her Kylie Minogue and Impossible Princess albums did wonders for her in Aus and paved the way for Light Years spending nearly a year in the charts and the for the big Kylie Fever. Sadly since 2007’s X album the Aus pres and radio have gone back to their roots and stared to bully her again – now it’s with agism. Sick of hear that a woman can’t be sexy over 40, then when she’s not, they attack her for not being sexy.

Kylie can’t sing? Really, check out her live Somewhere over the Rainbow. SNAP!

6. Waynesfca says

Rowan: interesting you mention Sia. Sia is the exec producer on Kylie’s new album and wrote Sexercise (the song/video featured in the above post).