Brazil | Photography

Meet Brazil's Hottest Subway Security Guard: PHOTOS

William_leon_1

Meet William Leon (or as they say in Portuguese Guilherme Leão). He is an unfortunately straight, 176 pound, 22-year-old subway security guard in Sao Paulo, Brazil who stands 6 feet tall with green eyes. He recently become an internet heartthrob after being voted as the “hottest subway guard” in a cheeky workplace promotion.

The company that hired him said, “Our custodians of the subway are not only beautiful they are trained in immobilization techniques, first aid and care to the public."

Since winning the contest, he has told reporters, “I’m not able to work because of harassment: ask me for photos, autographs, interviews. [They’re even able] to recognize me out of uniform!"

He has also reportedly worked in China for a brief while as a model. If you want to, you can continue drooling over him at both of his Instagram accounts.

See more pics of him AFTER THE JUMP…

William_leon_2

William_leon_3

William_leon_4

(via buzzfeed)

Comments

1. I am ready to forgive him for being str8. His smile is impressive. So long as he doesn't manifest inner ugliness, having him in the world is good.

Posted by: gregorybrown | Mar 27, 2014 8:45:49 PM

2. HOT!!!

Posted by: Jon | Mar 27, 2014 8:46:31 PM

3. If I were single (and I'm not) I'd let him secure my subway any day of the week. Sometimes twice.

Posted by: Mark | Mar 27, 2014 8:59:07 PM

4. simply gazing into the camera is surely one of his immobilization techniques!

Posted by: jed | Mar 27, 2014 9:17:45 PM

5. Good-looking straight guy blah blah blah. They're a dime a dozen.

Posted by: Latebrosus | Mar 27, 2014 9:21:29 PM

6. That's the hottest Brazil could find? Quick google search for sexy gendarme yeilds: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4096/4800463744_d2f5ae70c6_o.jpg

and

Posted by: zeddy | Mar 27, 2014 9:25:50 PM

7. That's the hottest Brazil could find? Quick google search for sexy gendarme yeilds: http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4096/4800463744_d2f5ae70c6_o.jpg

and

Posted by: zeddy | Mar 27, 2014 9:25:50 PM

8. LURD

Posted by: clint | Mar 27, 2014 9:41:43 PM

9. Better in uniform

Posted by: John | Mar 27, 2014 9:44:15 PM

10. Um, better out of uniform! I live in Chicago and I've never noticed any security guards on the train platforms. You'd think it would be a common sense idea.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Mar 27, 2014 10:04:33 PM

11. Realizing that TR writers like to editorialize everything, the use of the phrase "unfortunately straight" is rather a poor choice of words. If all heteros were not "unfortunately straight" many of us would not be here to read this blog, yes?

It's rather odd that he can't simply be a man that's good looking without getting into the prurient territory of what way he swings, but I realize that's the burning question in gayland of any male that looks "hot".

Posted by: johnny | Mar 27, 2014 10:08:13 PM

12. "...unfortunately straight..."

Typical an unfortunately self-loathing verbiage from the Queerty reject.

"There goes a handsome straightie. Let's objectify him!"

Posted by: Very Very Fortunate | Mar 27, 2014 10:32:37 PM

13. You'd think his stunning good-looks & newly found notoriety would propell him up the ladder of career success quickly. After all, you don't stay 22 forever & while being a security guard is an okay profession, at 42 not so much.

A boy has to use his assets if he's going to get ahead in this world.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Mar 27, 2014 10:47:58 PM

14. Generally, in English, you do not translate names, so his name is not in fact William Leon, but Guilherme Leão. Similarly, you would not call Guillermo del Toro "William of the Bull."

Sorry, but a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Posted by: OddBet | Mar 27, 2014 11:04:38 PM

15. Wow a beard does wonders. Super hot!

Posted by: Jay | Mar 27, 2014 11:05:41 PM

16. Well, if good looking straight men are a dime a dozen, here's my dime. . .now give me my dozen.

Posted by: Keith | Mar 27, 2014 11:33:38 PM

17. Daniel Villareal is an example of this site at its worst and "Queerty reject" is the most accurate characterization possible. Seriously. You're taking that site's sloppy seconds?

What should have been a simple human interest piece about an interesting attractive man becomes an exercise in racism, xenophobia, childishness and sexual perversity. I can't believe you would actually re-name him. What could possibly have even been the point of that?

Posted by: oncemorewithfeeling | Mar 28, 2014 12:18:19 AM

18. Beautiful.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 28, 2014 12:36:51 AM

19. Do unattractive Brazilian males exist? There must be something in the water.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Mar 28, 2014 1:22:49 AM

20. Yes, I've seen many unattractive brazillians...mostly the pasty chubby euro ones.

Posted by: zeddy | Mar 28, 2014 2:05:10 AM

21. Shirless straight guy is a "human interest piece?" The standards just drop lower and lower...

Posted by: theo | Mar 28, 2014 4:41:45 AM

22. It's Andy's site and if wants to post some eye candy once in a while, so be it. 80% of the stories on here are relevant political and legal pieces or human interest stories.

I just read Towleroad for the articles. : )

Posted by: Gr8guyca | Mar 28, 2014 5:32:10 AM

23. @ZEDDY I've seen many more non euro, non "pasty", mixed and unattractive.

Posted by: Jay | Mar 28, 2014 7:21:14 AM

24. I'm surprised he took that job over working at the mall.. while i bet it pays way better, this is extremely blue color, which is a big no no for brazilian burguesia....

Posted by: V-8 | Mar 28, 2014 8:32:18 AM

25. He's OK. Nothing to write home about. But then, I haven't written home in years.

Posted by: jamal49 | Mar 28, 2014 12:02:24 PM